What's new

8bitforlife

Grand Master
Multi Boyz
Reaction score
I got some red and blue stools and the plastic feet covers are worn off. Were can I get new ones or at least anyone know the sizing.

Post pics of which one you have, there are a few styles out there.

Post pics of which one you have, there are a few styles out there.
best I can do till I get home
RvZrErh.jpg

they are 3/4in or 19mm Rubber Chair Floor Protector Ferrule Cap

I can find black but cannot find white. The ones I do are in UK and won't ship to usa

bought them. Was trying for exact but screw it better than nothing. Thank you.

It will hold you for now. if I find a link somewhere, ill let you know, I have seen them listed somewhere

cabs came with a lot of damage what do I use to fill in cracks and I saw somewhere there is a standard color to powder coat if I go down that way.

Also the blue stools have rust underneath is there a preferred method to get rid of it.

Isn't powder-coating primarily only for metal objects? Because plastic/fiberglass can melt if the cure temp is too hot.

Appliance paint does wonders on those plastic cabs. The same stuff you'd paint your fridge with.

Appliance touch up paint doesn't match very well with Blast City. I tried it and I thought it looked worse than the original scratch. IMO just leave the scratches alone unless you plan on repainting the entire cabinet.

Appliance touch up paint doesn't match very well with Blast City. I tried it and I thought it looked worse than the original scratch. IMO just leave the scratches alone unless you plan on repainting the entire cabinet.
To be clear, I meant the spray appliance enamel. It looks pretty spot on. I've had to repaint an entire cab with it before.

Good to know that the touch up stuff is a bad match though!

there's a big dent hole on side of the back. And both cp have problems ones has crack on side and one looks like it was dropped and the fiberglass was damaged in one point of the other cp. I'm guessing a really fine sandpaper for the one.

To be clear, I meant the spray appliance enamel. It looks pretty spot on. I've had to repaint an entire cab with it before.
Good to know that the touch up stuff is a bad match though!
can you get me a link to it so I get the right one.

And does anyone know what I can use to fill in the cracks?
I'm also missing screws for back panel. What type are they.

Last edited:
how do I fix the Boeing in on the sides of possible nanao ms2930
XxRbJQF.jpg

there is a sub menu .. just hold the mode button for 10 seconds or less and it will show up.
it's the first button from the three in the control panel .
if I am not mistaken

there is a sub menu .. just hold the mode button for 10 seconds or less and it will show up.
it's the first button from the three in the control panel .
if I am not mistaken
I think that's a 2931. I don't have any buttons besides the red ones black dials

Ok Imma going to have to take monitor out to properly fiddle with the pots on board.

now I'm really new to this and I do have some convergence strips on the way but it looks like both my red and blue are out in corners.
I will have to take the monitor out to properly mess with the pots. I can't find any info on what each pot does. I feel like if I go messing with each pot to see what it does I'm only going to make it worse
Xhv6hRL.jpg

Back