What's new
once-you-go-black-you-never-go-back-bitch-please-10636727.png

Hello!

Would really love to order two of these bad boys, if I can get them shipped to europe. Not sure if there’s a formal ordering process yet but interested!

Can anyone comment on how to order the PCBs?

When looking at the pcbway sight there appears to be a plethora of options to customise the PCB order.

PCB order options.PNG
PCB order options 2.PNG

All the selections in the first image are correct. Don't worry about selecting anything from the second image.

Just choose your soldermask and silkscreen color, add to cart and upload gerber.

All the selections in the first image are correct. Don't worry about selecting anything from the second image.

Just choose your soldermask and silkscreen color, add to cart and upload gerber.
Ok, what about the size dimensions and quantity that are asked there?

I would presume that say I want 5 complete harnesses I would order 5 of each gerber?

Yeah was making sure as I imagined I would have to put in two orders for each one and not send two files at the one time.

Yeah I have to admit, it was very confusing the first time I ordered PCB's.

Yeah, I am having trouble finding these, can anyone point me in the right direction?

- 2 X IDC HEADERS 34P ANGLED PCB MOUNT - $0.50
- 2 X ATX HEADERS 24P ANGLED PCB MOUNT - $2
- 1 X IDC CABLE 34 PIN PLUGS REVERSED - $2
- 1 X ATX CABLE 24 PIN MALE TO MALE PLUGS REVERSED - $8

Been looking on Ali Ex and google for 2 hours with no luck or am unsure its the right part or find 1 piece priced at like $20.

Legend! I'll take a look at these tomorrow and see if got any more questions but with the ribbon cable are these needing to be crimped into the connectors or are the IDC connectors like those ones that prick the cable with a pin to crimp it?

FYI for anyone building these PCBs, I think the files linked earlier in this thread are old, the current version Frank_fjs has is at v1.2

Back