What's new

8bitforlife

Grand Master
Multi Boyz
Reaction score
it was working fine on has. I plug it into my blast I get nothibg. I finally figured out I could eject sd card. Then reinsert sd card and game once again comes back.

still works flawlessly on has. So I think kc sent me not 1 but 2 psu that need recap

CPS2 is voltage hungry. Make sure you're clocked slightly above 5v. Measure it while it's on connected to cps2 with a volt meter.

does anyone know what kind of adjustment pots are on the psu. I think my 5.0 one is damaged.

my 5.0 is fine. I had it at 5.0 and 5.1 so something else is wrong with my blast
Not sure what's wrong
But soon as I eject sd it says LCD into them game comes up.
My 12v I think is 11.5 it's the red wire next to yellow wires on 001 loom

Last edited:
just tried my dad by itself with its own A board and it works and tried on the multis A board and it works.

Same 5.1v and 11.6v

Are you making sure you are testing at the jamma edge connector of the cps2 A board and not near the psu? There will be a power dip if you test there. Pretty common mistake.

Hmm.

Are you running the board in the Blast laid flat or bolting it to the board and putting it in vertical

I've had a lot of issues with vertical mounting in my Astro when I don't have the clips to hold the boards together

ok I think the sd card got corrupted or something just strange it would work on has but not blast

Tried a new card and it seems to be working

Hate my phones auto correct.

Last edited:
try formatting it and copying all files in a single drag and drop. Do this from Windows. From Mac you may get problems.

Back