What's new

nismopunch

Professional
Reaction score
I was born in the 80s and grew up with arcades, however after my trip to Japan a while back I have been bummed about how scarce they our in my area now. Anyway I got into one of those modes and ended up building a supergun and just dove in...now im here lol.

Currently in my collection are Neo Geo MVS (few affordable cartridges), Naomi 2, Namco 256, Taito X2, and currently researching Lindbergh/RingEdge..for Initial D
icon_pubjoe_biggrin.gif

Welcome Nismo.

I am looking to get a Taito X2 myself, I see that you have one. If you dont have a multiboot ssd, you should talk to Mitsu about it. As for the Ringedge stuff you should talk to Android about it. I am in the process of hopefully buying a complete Init D 8 cab.

Thanks for the tips! I actually just got my X2 yesterday and the box was pretty damp..ugh thanks USPS. I took it apart and let it air out just in case, and ended up being ok thankfully. Hopefully you can get that ID8 cab! I would love to have one, but would need to get rid of my ID3 cabs...which im pretty strongly attached to. So I was actually going to modify one of them to include parts for 4-8 so I can switch...gonna take a bit to collect everything but should be worth it.

Thanks Mitsu! Glad to be here and thanks for letting me know about the forum!

Back