What's new
Reaction score
So Iv'e had the worst luck setting up an Arcade style format at home that is practical for use by multiple people at the same time due to space limitations. Lol I refuse to loose over the obvious living in a crummy little two bedroom apartment on a second floor so here are my results so far. Had to do some serious Arcade rearranging and setup my secondary spare bedroom to properly space out everything accordingly. Well to the best that I could at this point. First setup is in my living room and yes despite the angle of the pic I took I do in fact have two large couches in there to actually sit on and just relax. The main big cab my Neo Geo 50's display also serves as a regular monitor for streaming off of a PC. The second pic is of my secondary bedroom. That's the best I could think of as far as Arcade and console setups go in there. I host fairly large retro gaming meetups often based mostly on Neo Geo hardware and other so this is why I have all of this stuff setup like this. Till now I had not really found a setup format that properly works space wise. Kinda feel like this is the best I have done so far. Lol I also have two more stand up cabs setup in my kitchen, which I'll share pics of once I get a chance to take some pics of that. I also have my personal Neo Geo AES in my bedroom which I only use. What do you guy's and gal's think of my setups so far? Ideas and opinions would be greatly appreciated.

20180929_111822_zpsbg8ymujd.jpg

20180928_201649_zpsnvidf30g.jpg

20180927_065612_zps6yq4n6dx.jpg

20180927_065629_zpsw2mwi0la.jpg

Back