Xbox 360 Slim RGH

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Xbox 360 Slim RGH

I’m wanting to build an X360 to house all of the Japanese exclusive Shmups in a cab without dedicating my J360 to it. So I’m looking at modding a slim for reliability. Looks like xecuter has a cr4 mod chip still somewhat available, but I haven’t found a clear explanation of what other parts are required. Can anybody point me in the right direction?
    • Will do. I got a Halo 4 Xbox for $40, $20 to mail it, and $60 (with tax) to mail it back with the RGH installed. Total about $120. Not bad, as I got all the cables, the 320gb HD, and the dedicated controller too!

So, I thought I was getting it Tuesday, but I guess Sharky loads the return label as soon as your system arrives, but he can take up to 2 weeks to mod it, so, likely not Tuesday.

I WILL post when it gets here though, and I'll actually need some help tracking down all the Cave games and VOOT games I need, hint, hint, hit me up on PM...
    • I have a local guys thats charges me $60 as well, pretty solid dude have used him a few times now, never an issue.

Now, anyone have links to download the Japanese and/or US shmups?

Found: Garegga, Bakraid, Gunnail, Hyper Duel
      Wanted: PCBs - Batsugun, Rapid Hero, Air Gallet Arts/Pop/Manuals - Garegga, Bakraid
      Vewlix CP Shipping Brackets (2x red sets preferred)
    • bagheera369 wrote:

I have most of them downloaded, can try and find a share shortly, after this weekend.
      Thanks, let me know. If you need I can setup you up with access to my GD or something like that.

Wanted: PCBs - Batsugun, Rapid Hero, Air Gallet Arts/Pop/Manuals - Garegga, Bakraid
    • Derick2k wrote:

Now, anyone have links to download the Japanese and/or US shmups?
      PM sent.
      -My Stuff-
      Capcom Big Blue (Gen 2) (Launchbox with only Capcom games)
      Namco cab (Namco System 246)
      Atomiswave (Ranger Mission)
      Atomiswave (Naomi 2 Multi)
      Area 51 (Dedicated)
      Sega Blast City
      NASCAR twin sitdowns (x2 Modded Xbox 360)
      Blue Chewlix (Launchbox and Steam)
      Red Chewlix (JVS set up)
      Sharpshooter (Dedicated)
    • benime wrote:

ACE 360 v3 + matrix SPI nand reader cost me like $10 and installation is easy, at least on a Corona V1. V2+ all seem like a pain, so definitely validate the version of slim you have. if you want a for sure easy mod, pick up a R2D2 360 slim.
      Totally agree ;)

3 units ready to go

• Holeee crap
      -My Stuff-
      Area 51 (Dedicated)
      Sega Blast City
      Red Chewlix (JVS set up)
      Sharpshooter (Dedicated)
    • Dreygor wrote:

Holeee crap
      The curse of having multiple cabs/different gaming areas; upstairs/downstairs, gamespace, home office, bedroom. I like to be within easy reach of and getting comfy to play some games, without having to move stuff around, plugging/unplugging stuff all over the place.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Derick2k ().

• 98pacecar wrote:

benime wrote:

ACE 360 v3 + matrix SPI nand reader cost me like $10 and installation is easy, at least on a Corona V1. V2+ all seem like a pain, so definitely validate the version of slim you have. if you want a for sure easy mod, pick up a R2D2 360 slim.
      Does the ace require a QSB on a corona? I’m trying to find a v1, but not sure I’ll be able to.
      No, it's all direct wire as far as I'm aware.
    • xtrasmiley wrote:

HNow, anyone have links to download the Japanese and/or US shmups?
      Hey I asked for the PM first!
      Drey doesnt know you so.....I think you are out of luck

Just teasing you man :D

Im getting physical drives with the goods from this awesomely helpful gent :thumbsup:
      I can put up links for what you want once I get them and upload them to something like GD, etc..., or maybe Dreygor or someone else will do it before that.

But now worries, here on AP we always share :)

• Um .. I actually missed that he asked.

Let me get this stuff done for Derick and we will go from there :)
      -My Stuff-
      Area 51 (Dedicated)
      Sega Blast City
      Red Chewlix (JVS set up)
      Sharpshooter (Dedicated)
    • Derick2k wrote:

Dreygor wrote:

Holeee crap
      The curse of having multiple cabs/different gaming areas; upstairs/downstairs, gamespace, home office, bedroom. I like to be withing easy reach of and getting comfy to play some games, without having to move stuff around, plugging/unplugging stuff all over the place.
      If you feel like Dallas is one of the areas you'd like to have easy reach, I could give one of those a good home!! Lol!!!

Thanks for the info guys, I know what I need to look for now. Hopefully one will show up soon!
    • 98pacecar wrote:

Derick2k wrote:

Dreygor wrote:

Holeee crap
      The curse of having multiple cabs/different gaming areas; upstairs/downstairs, gamespace, home office, bedroom. I like to be withing easy reach of and getting comfy to play some games, without having to move stuff around, plugging/unplugging stuff all over the place.
      If you feel like Dallas is one of the areas you'd like to have easy reach, I could give one of those a good home!! Lol!!!
      Thanks for the info guys, I know what I need to look for now. Hopefully one will show up soon!
      They are so cheap to get these days, one of those I owned the complete set/box, had it for years in minty condition. The other 2 were craigslists pickups around my area, both in the box with gold controllers, kinect and some games, etc.. $50 & $70, thought were pretty good prices.