What's new

suprawhite

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello everyone. I know about this forum and signed up due to my recent purchased of Darksoft CPS Multi-Kit. I've been playing Street Fighter 2 since it first came out. Out of nowhere I got into wanting a cabinet for myself. I really want the Capcom Big Blue cabinet with Qsound. Those are hard to find nowadays, especially a clean looking one. I somehow end up with Sammy Atomiswave SD cabinet. I got a Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo right after but soon find out about the Darksoft CPS2 Multi-Kit and wanting one so bad. Luckily, there was a new batch at the right time as it was in pre-ordered stage. On September 28, 2018 I called Paradise Arcade Shop to ask some questions about the kit. Somehow I got lucky and was able to buy the very last kit. So far I noticed this forum is very friendly and helpful. Lots of knowledgeable members willing to help unlike some other forums.

Welcome to the forum! I love HB.

I'm located in Tustin, and sometimes hang-out in HB to visit friends. Great city to hang-out in!

Welcome. I grew up in the L.A. area and have been to Huntington Beach several times. This hobby can be a very expensive slippery slope, but it is very fun. Lots of experiences that console gaming can not reproduce. I don't think you will regret getting a candy cab first. All four of my cabs are candies and I love them. I have two Korean Crown CWC-201 cabs, Neo Geo MV-U4, and a Naomi Universal.

Back