What's new

AlaskaCC

Beginner
Reaction score
I purchased my multi kit in January 2016. It works great but never gets any use here. I thought my son and his friends would spend more time with it.
I do not see them for sale through the normal channels but don't want to get crosswise with policies here. Am I able to list it in the for sale section or do I need to go eBay. I am in the USA. I see another seller on eBay - Italy.

Please provide some direction.
Thanks.

AlaskaCC

Man, that kit going to sell fast as there's a high demand for it. Since it's already been assembled, people will jump on it even faster. I would be all over it if I haven't recently got a kit that I have to put together from scratch. One of the reason I guessed your son is not into it because he's too young to enjoy CPS2 games. While trying to have my kit taken care by @Mitsurugi-w, I've been playing my SSF2T every day after I get home from work. Imagine I have the Darksoft CPS2 Multi-kit where I can play all other games, it'll be like a buffet. lol I have 3 daughters, oldest 13, 11, and 9 years old. Since they see my play SSF2T, they starting playing even when I'm not home. I'm pretty sure they'll love other CPS2 games once I have the kit running.

Man, that kit going to sell fast as there's a high demand for it. Since it's already been assembled, people will jump on it even faster. I would be all over it if I haven't recently got a kit that I have to put together from scratch. One of the reason I guessed your son is not into it because he's too young to enjoy CPS2 games. While trying to have my kit taken care by @Mitsurugi-w, I've been playing my SSF2T every day after I get home from work. Imagine I have the Darksoft CPS2 Multi-kit where I can play all other games, it'll be like a buffet. lol I have 3 daughters, oldest 13, 11, and 9 years old. Since they see my play SSF2T, they starting playing even when I'm not home. I'm pretty sure they'll love other CPS2 games once I have the kit running.
That's some good daughters right there, gonna make 3 STX players real happy one day :)

The funny thing is they all like to play Chun Li, go figure :D It is so fun teaching them how to do a fireball. It's a simple thing for me as I've been playing SF2 since it first come out in 1991 and I remembered trying to do those simple moves but not so simple at the time. Now I'm teaching my kids 27 years later, it's amazing how this game still fun to play with. I mean, comparing to all the new games nowadays with 4K HD graphic, SSF2T is like watching VHS. lol Somehow my daughters love playing it. Part of the reason is probably of Chun Li (first female fighting game character) and part having 6 buttons to use even though they don't use them all. There's lots things my daughter laugh at me as I'm into Voltron, Transformers, my music, but somehow they like to play SF with me. I mean, while I'm playing against the ridiculous hard cheating computer (SSF2T U.S. version), all of a sudden my youngest 9 years old come in and hit the player 2 button and that "Here come a new challenger" screen pop up. It's like the good old days someone want to challenge you, but this time it's your daughter. Not only she challenge me, she even say I'm going to beat you daddy. Man, what a feeling. So much fun having an arcade cabinet inside your home. This is the very reason why I have all the old consoles like PS1,2,3,4, Dreamcast, SNES, etc, but got rid of them all except my 60gb PS3.

Last edited:
Haha that's great. They can play Cammy too!

SF2 is a classic game that if kept being passed on to younger generations will not die. My son is only 5 months old and he sits in my lap while I watch some SF2 videos on youtube and also watches intently.

He also loves watching me play as well. Can't wait till he picks up the stick for the first time and starts training from the earliest point possible.

The funny thing is they all like to play Chun Li, go figure :D It is so fun teaching them how to do a fireball. It's a simple thing for me as I've been playing SF2 since it first come out in 1991 and I remembered trying to do those simple moves but not so simple at the time. Now I'm teaching my kids 27 years later, it's amazing how this game still fun to play with. I mean, comparing to all the new games nowadays with 4K HD graphic, SSF2T is like watching VHS. lol Somehow my daughters love playing it. Part of the reason is probably of Chun Li (first female fighting game character) and part having 6 buttons to use even though they don't use them all. There's lots things my daughter laugh at me as I'm into Voltron, Transformers, my music, but somehow they like to play SF with me. I mean, while I'm playing against the ridiculous hard cheating computer (SSF2T U.S. version), all of a sudden my youngest 9 years old come in and hit the player 2 button and that "Here come a new challenger" screen pop up. It's like the good old days someone want to challenge you, but this time it's your daughter. Not only she challenge me, she even say I'm going to beat you daddy. Man, what a feeling. So much fun having an arcade cabinet inside your home. This is the very reason why I have all the old consoles like PS1,2,3,4, Dreamcast, SNES, etc, but got rid of them all except my 60gb PS3.
Show this anime "The Highscore Girl" to your kids ^^ !

Recently they started playing X-Men vs Street Fighter and kinda like it more because executing special moves are much easier than Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo. Not only that, doing super moves only requires 1 motion with 2 but I tell them to push all 3 buttons at once vs doing the motion twice for Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo. I'm waiting for my Darksoft CPS2 Multi-kit to be send back then they can play more games like Super Puzzle Fighter 2 or Gem Fighter and many more from CPS2 collections.

Last edited:
Back