What's new

Frank_fjs

Multi Boyz 4 Lyfe
Legendary
Multi Boyz
Reaction score
Received today, installed this afternoon, played all night.

Just wanted to extend my thanks and gratitude to the developers. Insanely high quality PCB, thoughtful design, high end production quality.

Install was a breeze though I feel the documentation could be presented more clearly. Nothing major, just nicer photos and details consolidated into one place.

Purchasing and shipping was great. Aldo is clearly very customer service focussed, the inclusion of the sticker label made me smile and the packaging is very professional.

Price is more than fair for the compoments used, assembly, research and development behind it.

Performance is, in a single word, perfect.

One happy customer right here. Can't wait to save up some money and grab the F3 multi next.

Thanks for all the hard work and thought put into this product, keep it up!

You're welcome. Having fun is guaranteed!

Going to be doing mine this weekend. Hopefully will have high praise too :)

Let us know how it goes.

Great feeling upon first power on, seeing the game flash then pop up on screen.

I'll spend the weekend putting it in a case and working out how I'm going to install the screen. I had someone print a case but they have a low end printer and I'm not happy with the print quality. I'd live with it but I can't seem to get the screen to fit, seems the PCB sits too high preventing me from sliding the lid back on and the buttons don't protrude through the holes as much as I'd like.

Have to decide whether to use the original Asian B board upper case which has a crack in the top or a nice green Japanese B board case I have spare, but it won't match the Asian A board and I'm picky like that. Decisions, decisions. Wondering if I can use some form of filler to fill the crack, sand it back and paint it.

Let us know how it goes.

Great feeling upon first power on, seeing the game flash then pop up on screen.

I'll spend the weekend putting it in a case and working out how I'm going to install the screen. I had someone print a case but they have a low end printer and I'm not happy with the print quality. I'd live with it but I can't seem to get the screen to fit, seems the PCB sits too high preventing me from sliding the lid back on and the buttons don't protrude through the holes as much as I'd like.

Have to decide whether to use the original Asian B board upper case which has a crack in the top or a nice green Japanese B board case I have spare, but it won't match the Asian A board and I'm picky like that. Decisions, decisions. Wondering if I can use some form of filler to fill the crack, sand it back and paint it.
Yeah you can use some form of filler to fill it in and sand it back and paint it. Will look like new.

But correct me if I am wrong, the Asian boards are configured differently to the Jap and US boards so the cutouts for the connectors wont match up.

Case cutouts are exactly the same. Only the length and gender of the connectors are different.

Also you could print up some new buttons for the Asia A-Board to match JP Green... I doubt that multi is ever going to come off the A-Board again, so once it's stuck together it'll look matching again!

Case cutouts are exactly the same. Only the length and gender of the connectors are different.
I stand corrected, are all the cutouts the same on all region boards? I watched your video ages ago and remembered (fuzzy memory) you talked about there being differences between them.

The cases are 100% the same besides the color.

Back