What's new
Yay! They are shipping :thumbsup:

@undamned how will your sell/make/ship flow be? Have you started or was this part of a test group?

Test group of sorts, these are not shipping yet. But hopefully very soon. This is in one hot little item with a big impact. Excellent work by @undamned. You guys won’t be disappointed with these. Just get these when you can, even if don’t have any cps2 boards yet, but plan on getting some. If these would have been around 1-2years ago I would own more CPS2 boards :)

If I am reading correctly I see a lot of orders of 10 minimum outside of the US.
I only got 1 board to revive and I don't mind ordering 10 if that is the only accepted minimum order quantity.

If there is a list undamned, put me down for 10 when they are ready and I'll buy. These sound awesome!

If I am reading correctly I see a lot of orders of 10 minimum outside of the US.
I only got 1 board to revive and I don't mind ordering 10 if that is the only accepted minimum order quantity.
We must make an european group and then somebody (who will grab the most of keys) send the letters who contain that beauty to everybody join to the group . Peace.

We must make an european group and then somebody (who will grab the most of keys) send the letters who contain that beauty to everybody join to the group . Peace.
That would be rtw based on this post. I am not volunteering him either, mind you.

Back