What's new
I want to order from paradisearcadeshop.com but their shipping to Canada is ridiculous. 23 US. I have shipped Mechanical keyboards from Canada to USA for that much. Not to mention I ordered 12 Sanwa Buttons and JoyStick from Focus Attack and only paid 17 US.
International calculation on their site has issues. Shoot them an e-mail and I bet they can sort it out for you.
-ud

Do you bless @twistedsymphony’s logo design as the official logo for Infinikeys @undamned? Or did you have somethng else in mind? Maybe we can run a friendly competition to create an official logo?

Infinikeys work great. So far I have:

- used them for their intended purpose on 4 boards
- used them to test functionality of unpopulated B-Boards with OG roms (i don’t have an Avalaunch set handy and burning a set takes time)
- returned 3 boards to battery operation (I have a purist friend and had extra batteries handy). Added pin headers for jumpers on the solder blob points to switch games and the rev 5 jumper easily

Will use it on one more experiement with a rev 4 B-Board I am having issues with. It does weird stuff with sprites and audio. All the roms I put on it are from other rev boards and even with setting the jumpers right, still does weird stuff. Good thing the MvC board i got from you is also a rev 4 board. So I’ll move all the roms and pals from the rev 4 MvC board, the Infinikey, set the jumpers exactly and give the screwy rev4 board a full test.

I have 5 more keys that will go into a buddy’s large collection and extra batteries fir the rest. One is a US Eco Fighters, I’ll post pics. Also, the US group buy went well. Thanks for letting me run that.

Do you bless @twistedsymphony’s logo design as the official logo for Infinikeys @undamned? Or did you have somethng else in mind? Maybe we can run a friendly competition to create an official logo?
I think that logo looks great, but I wasn't really gunning for an "official" logo. If people want to make stickers out of that for their systems I'm totally cool with it :) And, sure, if other people want to make their own flavours, that's great, too! Having a sticker is handy not only on the outside of the case, but it would be nice to put a small one over the battery area on Rev.5/6/7 boards so that when someone opens up the case, they see that indicator and know there's something soldered to the bottom of the PCB and that it's not running Phoenix/Avalaunch roms.

Infinikeys work great. So far I have:

- used them for their intended purpose on 4 boards
- used them to test functionality of unpopulated B-Boards with OG roms (i don’t have an Avalaunch set handy and burning a set takes time)
- returned 3 boards to battery operation (I have a purist friend and had extra batteries handy). Added pin headers for jumpers on the solder blob points to switch games and the rev 5 jumper easily

Will use it on one more experiement with a rev 4 B-Board I am having issues with. It does weird stuff with sprites and audio. All the roms I put on it are from other rev boards and even with setting the jumpers right, still does weird stuff. Good thing the MvC board i got from you is also a rev 4 board. So I’ll move all the roms and pals from the rev 4 MvC board, the Infinikey, set the jumpers exactly and give the screwy rev4 board a full test.

I have 5 more keys that will go into a buddy’s large collection and extra batteries fir the rest. One is a US Eco Fighters, I’ll post pics.
Cool!

Also, the US group buy went well. Thanks for letting me run that.
Thanks for helping other members in that way! :D
-ud

Paradise sold out of their 100 pieces in one afternoon! Sending another 100 their way. VideoGamePerfection (UK) and Sneek (AU) have not yet launched their 100, but those should be up soon. Beyond that I just have a few scraps, so already ordering another big batch. Nice to see the great response!
-ud

Paradise sold out of their 100 pieces in one afternoon! Sending another 100 their way. VideoGamePerfection (UK) and Sneek (AU) have not yet launched their 100, but those should be up soon. Beyond that I just have a few scraps, so already ordering another big batch. Nice to see the great response!
-ud
Not surprised that Paradise sold out, they were offering 40% off with 11+ ordered.

Source : ordered some for the Florida folks. @EVAWINGZERO @Dreygor

Something like that ! Many thanks mr. @Mr. UD and mr. @Mr. acblunden2 :thumbsup:
Infinikey.jpeg

@Nimmers - unrelated topic but I think I saw an interview article you did recently about your SF2 runs on Twin Galaxies. Nice work :D

(Back on topic) - I'll definitely be grabbing a couple of these off you

@Nimmers - unrelated topic but I think I saw an interview article you did recently about your SF2 runs on Twin Galaxies. Nice work :D

(Back on topic) - I'll definitely be grabbing a couple of these off you
Hah yeah man that's me :) sent you a PM.

Hey guys,

Our site is up and we have opened sales to Australia, New Zealand, Japan and Singapore. Note that our stock is in Sydney and in transit for delivery to us, we will start shipping them as soon as we get them.

https://sneeknet.io/

Any feedback you might have about the site - let us know, we are new at this. If there are any issues, we promise that we will make them right.

Cheers

@sneek Just placed an order for 2 infinity keys.
I think the site is well designed as I did not encounter any issues from selecting the item, updating quantities and payment link thru PayPal.
Thanks!

Got back from a trip last night and finally had time to install one. Worked great. Thanks for making these, and for making a dead-simple install video to follow. I foolishly just replaced all my batteries a few weeks ago, but have a friend with a board and he's been worried about the day he goes to boot it and its dead. Happy to be able to install this for him so he doesn't have to worry anymore.

@sneek Just placed an order for 2 infinity keys.
I think the site is well designed as I did not encounter any issues from selecting the item, updating quantities and payment link thru PayPal.
Thanks!
Thanks for the feedback. Much appreciated!

Back