What's new
10 dollars and shipping was a great price happy with that. no faulting the great work he did and how long it took.

i can do the work for less money than paradisewhatever
Nothing stopping you from making it yourself....

Though I do have to admit I'd rather not deal with Paradise given the cost of shipping to AU from them.

I would be happy to organise an Aussie group buy in order to buy directly.

As UD says Paradise is easy to deal with as a supplier, but as a customer they are horrible to deal with...

Bought 2x MC Chtulhu there, cost me about $57 in shipping, FedEx delivered the package to the wrong address, both Paradise and FedEx didn’t care as the tracking said ‘delivered’.

Took me 2 weeks to find out where FedEx delivered and managed to get my package in the end.

What happened with Paradise?
1. They notoriously overprice their shipping, have very poor packaging: Super annoyed with Paradise Arcade packaging, WTF? 3 orders from me over the course of 4 years (as recently as last year) all arrived damaged due to poor packaging and every one of those shipments I paid 3-day air prices but got 1st class mail delivery speeds.

2. They've bootlegged products from creators within the arcade collecting community: https://forums.arcade-museum.com/showpost.php?p=2633447&postcount=21

3. They're drama magnets who smear and threaten other sellers who carry similar products: https://forums.shoryuken.com/t/focus-attack-criticism-hate-to-make-a-new-thread-but/173836

...and not for nothing but I think their website is terrible too.

I avoid buying from them whenever possible but for some reason people keep giving them exclusive distribution of their products; it's a damn shame IMO.

Last edited:
^THAT^

For me personally, I have ordered 2-3 times from them, and all I remember it was a bad experience on each order.

Ordered an STV Multi, bent pins, etc... they just threw it inside a padded envelope without any sort of protection. These items need to be sent in sturdy boxes and padded to avoid damage. Also, they are no exactly cheap on the shipping fees.

Ordered some joysticks with upgraded switches, which of course were at a higher cost than stock ones, they ship me the joysticks with oem switches with a note that read that read:
"We ran out of the other microswitches, so you get the oem ones :( " With the sad smiley face on it and all, I mean wtf is that?? :cursing: Mind you no refund for the difference in price which was like an extra $15-20 to get the better switches. So I had to bitch them out to get my a refund of the difference as they didnt want to do it.

So yeah, not really ordering from them if I can avoid it. Focus Attack gets my business for now in regards to joysticks/buttons and such.

I order the bulk of switches, buttons, and sticks from Focus Attack. Fast, reliable, and well packed shipping. The customer care is always great .. my only gripe with them is they aren always out of stuff.

Ive only ordered odds and ends things from Paradise nothing of high dollar value. It always takes a while but i just attributed to the distance from me.

Ive ordered a few things from Twisted Symphony's site .. frigging fastest shipping ever and he packs things very well :)

Ive ordered a few things from Twisted Symphony's site .. frigging fastest shipping ever and he packs things very well
Yup, TS is the best at this, good products, shipped fast & well packed.
I appreciate the kind comments. :)

With very few exceptions I pack everything in a well padded box and it gets dropped off at the post office the next day they're open. As a small side business I don't have the huge variety of products that a lot of larger businesses have, so I try to make up for that by offering the best service I possibly can.

Ive ordered a few things from Twisted Symphony's site .. frigging fastest shipping ever and he packs things very well

With very few exceptions I pack everything in a well padded box and it gets dropped off at the post office the next day they're open. As a small side business I don't have the huge variety of products that a lot of larger businesses have, so I try to make up for that by offering the best service I possibly can.
I can also add to that as I recently purchased Blue CPS2 LCD housings for Darksoft CPS2 Multi-kit from twistedsymphony. The blue was out of stock at the time but once it was available, he messaged me and I ordered right away. Next thing I know, the item was delivered to house.

I can also add to that as I recently purchased Blue CPS2 LCD housings for Darksoft CPS2 Multi-kit from twistedsymphony. The blue was out of stock at the time but once it was available, he messaged me and I ordered right away. Next thing I know, the item was delivered to house.
I deal with TS and his services was on the most highest level ! The Dreamcast GDEMU & Saturn Phoebe pieces comes very fast on my US address too.

ps : By the way @twistedsymphony ...Sir, will be available on stock again those CPS2 Multi LCD Holsters ? Peace !

Last edited:
Is there a reason people partner with Paradise? I've had nothing but bad experiences ordering with them over the years, but I keep seeing them become the official distributor for stuff like this.
Yes we help people produce their stuff and support the manufacturers. We have worked with over a half dozen different people like undamned to help reduce costs and make their products more available to the market. We do this many times at no income to us, but allow the developers to make more profits.

We are fine if people want to distribute in Europe etc. I mean for heavens sake, right now Arcadeshop and Highscoresaves sell products we manufactured for someone else and we make no money and ironically get no credit for doing this.

In regards to the AS boards. Please if you are going to resurrect 5 year old arguments then know the facts. Simple, arcade shop stopped selling the boards. After they did, we were approached by someone with the boards, we started selling them (it was right when we started) people cried foul, we pulled them. So then I reached out to Steve Gregory and Clay about them, I didn't hear back from either. We didn't relist them, then we started getting people calling us, "Steve Gregory told me to come to you for these". After over a dozen people in a week, and several emails to Steve that were unanswered, we put them back up. Later on we became aware that Clay was upset for us selling the IP, and found out there was some goofy conflict between him and Steve and part of the reason that Phoenix ended up with the next board. Am I saying we didn't botch any part of this, no, but after having the person who we thought was the owner of the board sending multiple people to us to buy them, and offering to pay royalties with no response, we put them back up.

In regards to shipping, we have struggled with International shipping. In the last year we have lost over 10k to people at international addresses claimed the package never arrived, etc. There is a HUGE risk to us and we tend to be more expensive for this reason, we want tracking, we want billing to match shipping. In regards to addresses, we don't edit them, so whatever a person puts into our system that is where it goes. Unfortunately (or fortunately) we do not control customs, the competency of the delivery agents etc. If there is an issue with the shipping rates, contact us, we watch pretty diligently and try to refund excess charges.

In regards to packaging, yes we had some issues at different points and took the feedback as valuable. There were many issues in how products were delivered to us, and there were some problems with how they went out (some of which were from people who were not following protocol etc.) We have worked to address this and so has Darksoft. The last set of cps2 systems came with boxes etc which made a huge difference, we usually have 20-30% rework before we ship and had almost none now. (mind you we have very little profit on these boards so 20-30% rework is not great)

At the end of the day we do this because we are trying to help build and create better products and opportunities, if you hate what we do there are other places to buy. But unlike many places we are designing and reinvest or profits. Neither Susan or I take any profit from the business. 100% of what we do goes back to employees, R&D, rent, helping new designers get projects done etc. No one else can say that. I apologize for any issues people have had, we value the feedback and will continue to try and improve.

1. They notoriously overprice their shipping, have very poor packaging: Super annoyed with Paradise Arcade packaging, WTF? 3 orders from me over the course of 4 years (as recently as last year) all arrived damaged due to poor packaging and every one of those shipments I paid 3-day air prices but got 1st class mail delivery speeds.
2. They've bootlegged products from creators within the arcade collecting community: https://forums.arcade-museum.com/showpost.php?p=2633447&postcount=21

3. They're drama magnets who smear and threaten other sellers who carry similar products: https://forums.shoryuken.com/t/focus-attack-criticism-hate-to-make-a-new-thread-but/173836

...and not for nothing but I think their website is terrible too.

I avoid buying from them whenever possible but for some reason people keep giving them exclusive distribution of their products; it's a damn shame IMO.
I really have to take issues with this.
1) This thread is 2 years old and we have worked to improve based on feedback, we had some hiccups on a number of things. Please provide me the order number where you paid 3 day are and received first class delivery and I will check to see why personally.

2) Ok so now we go back 5 years, 1) we didn't bootleg anything 2) we only sold one thing that was bootlegged 3) we didn't start selling until after the person who was selling it stopped 4) we pulled the product when we became aware and only relisted after arcadeshop started sending people directly to us for the arcadeshop board. So please don't misrepresent what we do by saying we bootleg products, this is one product and we didn't bootleg it.

3)We didn't make this thread and got dragged into it. But again, 3 year old thread not started by us. Here's the bottom line and we still stand by this. There is a ton of stuff that is done by people in the community with no protection, take the Undamned decoders, Phreakmod Links etc. They can be easily copied, but are not. Our point when we got dragged into this was this, if someone does the leg work, and does something, let them have that. At the time, there were stores taking open source projects and relabeling them with their own brand with no contribution and selling them, with the creators asking them to stop.

Bottom line is that we try to help out the community, as I said, Susan and I take no salary from any of this. The reason people work with us, is because we help them. We have helped Undamned, Phreakmods, Craftymech, RiddledTV and more. And notice... Links aren't exclusive, RIddledtv Switchers aren't, nor are the Bitkits or TPGs... and correct me if I am wrong but UD made the decoders available to another shop, but that shop was not willing to accept as small profit as we were willing to take, they wanted more of a cut to make it worth their time... So you ask why we end up with stuff? because we try to help, don't always do it right. We are also not as good as some shops about social media posts about all we do to help the community, we tend to spend more time focused on what we think is the important part, helping.

I did not expect all this... I have had good service both from FA and Paradise in recent years. I will admit I stopped ordering from Paradise because of the websites slowness and clunkyness but I didn't judge them personally for this.

Most of us in this hobby seem to know the value of good packing and shipping. It's not free. I don't want to see any community shops "suffer" for any reason.

edit: I really hope this was not de-railing / drama... paradise has always handled my orders to my satisfaction.

Last edited:
I never imagined the demand would be so high.
Sure its an awesome idea/device, but I would have thought by this point most people would be using Darksoft multis or just regular old Avalaunch decrypted sets.

I have one black all-in-one CPS2 board that's still on battery, so I'd like 1.
Figured most people would be like me... Or if they were "gotta have 'em all" type collectors, they wouldn't be interested anyway as this would hurt (ie perma soldered to the PCB) the collectability.

I never imagined the demand would be so high.
Sure its an awesome idea/device, but I would have thought by this point most people would be using Darksoft multis or just regular old Avalaunch decrypted sets.

I have one black all-in-one CPS2 board that's still on battery, so I'd like 1.
Figured most people would be like me... Or if they were "gotta have 'em all" type collectors, they wouldn't be interested anyway as this would hurt (ie perma soldered to the PCB) the collectability.
I never even got a cps2 multi due to the ease of assembling avalaunch sets for repair etc.

Back