What's new
I wish to buy 6 infinite key CPS2

Can you please reserve 6 infinite key cps2 for me?

Do I make payment now?

Thank You

Minimum order quantity for buying direct is X 10 units.

Looks like you left the 'Open for Rev5' jumper open for all board revisions. Question:
  • With the exception of Rev 5 boards, if we short this jumper, does the 5V get drawn correctly to the InfiniKey?
    • Or do we still need to run wire for 5v and Gnd?
  • Or should we conclude that the 'Open for Rev 5' is a misprint and can be ignored in all instances.
    • Then proceed to wire 5v & Gnd as you've shown?

Looks like you left the 'Open for Rev5' jumper open for all board revisions. Question:
  • With the exception of Rev 5 boards, if we short this jumper, does the 5V get drawn correctly to the InfiniKey?
    • Or do we still need to run wire for 5v and Gnd?
  • Or should we conclude that the 'Open for Rev 5' is a misprint and can be ignored in all instances.
    • Then proceed to wire 5v & Gnd as you've shown?
We should conclude that you need to rewatch the first example :D It is shorted in video for first example: Rev.6/7 and all-in-one Black.

Exactly same as photos in OP.
-ud

Last edited:
Just remove. It's not hard. Just get a blob of solder moving back and forth across the header.
-ud
Indeed. I guess an all 0xFF key in the device would have helped in this scenario, but I guess it's too late for that! Regardless, resoldering the jumpers on the InfiniKey-CPS2 isn't all that different to removing it.

Just remove. It's not hard. Just get a blob of solder moving back and forth across the header.
-ud
Indeed. I guess an all 0xFF key in the device would have helped in this scenario, but I guess it's too late for that! Regardless, resoldering the jumpers on the InfiniKey-CPS2 isn't all that different to removing it.
Actually all jumpers open == all 0xFF key :D But I still don't recommend running InfiniKey paired with DS Multi because if user is key writing with their Multi, on power-up there could be contention on the key writing signals. Best to just avoid that scenario all together.
-ud

Hi

I wish to buy 10 infinity Key

Please put me down for 10 infinite key

When do I pay you for them?

Hi Undamed

I would like to purchase 3 of your USB to DB15 Joystick Adapter

Do you have any Estimate on when it will be available again ?

Where can I buy it ?

Ok folks, I got an early Xmas gift in the mail :)

IMG_1492.jpg

Amazing little devices for sure. I’m placing an order for 30 of these.

Extreme thanks to @undamned

Back