What's new
For those members in the US that need less than 10 units, I'll volunteer to distribute to the first 15 US-based A-P.com members that PM me. I need 6-15 myself. Here is how I'll do it if anyone is up for it:
  • Order the exact quanity from UD and be completely transparent of the total cost to anyone that wants to jump in
    • Will set up a group PM
  • Cost to the members per unit shall be:
    • Per Unit Cost to Member = Total Cost shipped from UD / Total Units
  • Total Cost to Member Shipped
    • (Quantity shipped * Per Unit Cost to Member) + Postage
Postage shall be $4.25 ($3.50 USPS 1st Class + the cost of a padded envelop).

One time thing. The only unknowns in the equations above is how much the cost of shipping is from UD and if UD is cool with it. After this, will let PAS handle things going forward. Let's set the time to close out on joining to 1 week before UD annouces when they'll be available for order.

@undamned, if you're not cool with this, let me know and I'll delete this post.
I am interested in getting 2 of these just let me know! I was talking to a friend last night who is a tech and uses something similar for pinball and he might be interested also. Thanks for doing this and special thanks to @undamned for creating this!!

I am interested in getting 2 of these just let me know! I was talking to a friend last night who is a tech and uses something similar for pinball and he might be interested also. Thanks for doing this and special thanks to undamned for creating this!!
Sorry bud. Fulfilment for the group buy I organized completed a couple of days ago and is now closed. Perhaps you and your buddy can get together and buy 10 from undamned. Otherwise, you'll have to buy them in the quantities that you need when they go to distribution.

I am interested in getting 2 of these just let me know! I was talking to a friend last night who is a tech and uses something similar for pinball and he might be interested also. Thanks for doing this and special thanks to undamned for creating this!!
Sorry bud. Fulfilment for the group buy I organized completed a couple of days ago and is now closed. Perhaps you and your buddy can get together and buy 10 from undamned. Otherwise, you'll have to buy them in the quantities that you need when they go to distribution.
Well if another buy comes up let me know I have 2 boards I would like to go ahead and do this to ahead of time to keep them going. Thanks for doing the one group buy!

Well if another buy comes up let me know I have 2 boards I would like to go ahead and do this to ahead of time to keep them going. Thanks for doing the one group buy!
Can someone in Florida (or anywhere else) that is picking 10 or more, grab an extra 2 from UD, and help him out?

Last edited:
I didn't realise these are shipping already, do we purchase directly from you UD? (lots of 10)

I didn't realise these are shipping already, do we purchase directly from you UD? (lots of 10)
That or wait until I have some distributors set up (or you can organize a group buy in the sales forum).

I was sort of holding off on making an official announcement untiI had all distribution channels in place, but since you ask, Paradise should have some soon and I'm in talks with some distros in other parts of the world. I'll post up as more channels open.
-ud

So ordering 10 directly from you is no longer an option?

Just shipped 100 pieces each toParadise Arcade and Videogame Perfection. I'm guessing they will go live in a week or so. Still waiting to hear from a couple other shops for further international distribution.

If you want 10 or more directly from me, just shoot me a message.
-ud

Ok guys, those of you that message me about 1 or 2 infinikeys, I got my order from undammed so PM to finalize, thanks.

Good call! Done! I should probably also update the installation photos to the production revision (fixes some typos on the silkscreen).-ud
Finding the silkscreen typos in the production versions was like trying to find Waldo. But I found it! (FYI, if anyone else is looking, Rev 3 & 4 were updated). Also, I did my first InfiniKey install just now for SFAZ on a Rev 6 board. Works great!

Question: I am testing to see if an un-populated Rev 4 B-Board still works. My next InfiniKey install is a MSHU Rev 3. Since I am killing the battery on that board anyway once I install the InfiniKey, I thought I can move the 'PROM's from MSHU to the upopulated Rev 4 board. Keep the jumper settings the same. Move over the PAL. Install the InfiniKey. Keep the 'PROM's in the proper order. Those 'PROM's should work once transplanted into the another B-Board, right?

Question: I am testing to see if an un-populated Rev 4 B-Board still works. My next InfiniKey install is a MSHU Rev 3. Since I am killing the battery on that board anyway once I install the InfiniKey, I thought I can move the 'PROM's from MSHU to the upopulated Rev 4 board. Keep the jumper settings the same. Move over the PAL. Install the InfiniKey. Keep the 'PROM's in the proper order. Those 'PROM's should work once transplanted into the another B-Board, right?
Yes, provided you mind all the solder jumpers on the B-Board: https://forums.arcade-museum.com/showthread.php?t=264204
-ud

Next question: In theory, the InfiniKey should be the most economical way (in terms of tooling setup) to return a suicided B-board to battery operation?

If one were to fashion a small quick disconnect harness, maybe with dupont wires, for the InfiniKey's solder joints (for easy removal). Boot the dead board with the InfiniKey installed via wire harness. Let the encryption keys be inserted, restoring the board to original battery operation. Once properly booted, let game board run for some time (ooh, 30 minutes or so) to charge the caps. Shut down power. Install a new battery within 2 minutes. Remove the InfiniKey via the harness. Boot board with newly installed battery to confirm functional battery operation. Finally, unsolder wire harness from B-board.

Should work too, right? I know it is counter-intuitive. But I am sure there are purists out there that would stick to battery operation.

Back