What's new
Hi, the infinikey works with any games regions boards??
Asia region for example
Thanks

The region doesn't matter, the only thing that matters is the revision of the gameboard - you can see all the details in the YT video in the first post of this thread for the details.

The region doesn't matter, the only thing that matters is the revision of the gameboard - you can see all the details in the YT video in the first post of this thread for the details.
Thanks! I need install it for two asian games ;)

Looks like Paradise is out of stock in the US - they didn't have an ETA on a restock.

Anyone in the US have an extra they'd sell? I'd also be down to do a bulk buy directly if you have any in stock, @undamned

Looks like Paradise is out of stock in the US - they didn't have an ETA on a restock.

Anyone in the US have an extra they'd sell? I'd also be down to do a bulk buy directly if you have any in stock, @undamned
I have notified them, so whenever they are ready to order more, I've got them.

I can do direct sales on 10+ pieces.
-ud

I'd be down with splitting some with you man, if you help me install them!

Just get them direct from @undamned get of them. You can easily sell what you don’t use or just keep the. While you get more boards.

Neato - I'll get back to you shortly, UD via PM. I definitely want 10, I'll see if xtrasmiley wants any as well for a mini STL group-buy.

I have an infinikey'd cps2 b board still shows a green screen. Any ideas? This is the 6th installation of infinikey for me and the 5 before ran well first attempt (thanks to UD's design) so I dont think it's an installation issue. I reflowed the solder 3 or 4 times over last few months.

I have an infinikey'd cps2 b board still shows a green screen. Any ideas? This is the 6th installation of infinikey for me and the 5 before ran well first attempt (thanks to UD's design) so I dont think it's an installation issue. I reflowed the solder 3 or 4 times over last few months.
Which version PCB?
-ud

Okies desolder and try again. What happens if the solder is shiny btw?

Thanks man, will get flux and try it.

I need buy some infinikeys but are out stock.
Where I can buy 5 infinikey . I wrote undamned but never received answers.

I need buy some infinikeys but are out stock.
Where I can buy 5 infinikey . I wrote undamned but never received answers.
Patience, sir :) Was that you that wrote looking also for CPS1 InfiniKey? If so, that is the reason for delay.

Paradise should re-stocking soon. I'm just waiting for payment before I ship out.
-ud

Back