What's new
Amazon - $2.99
amazon.com/Arcade-JAMMA-Dual-Sided-Fingerboard/dp/B071ZMXSQ8

Focus Attack - $4.50
focusattack.com/pb-jamma-project-adapter-board/

Paradise Arcade - $1.50
paradisearcadeshop.com/home/el…6-pin-jamma-golden-finger

All in stock within the US
Thanks but, I have the ones from amazon and focus attack but the traces don't go far enough to the back edge to make a pass-trough. the paradise ones don't work as a pass-through either.

Here's a picture of what I'm working with:

fingerboard.jpg

this is what led me to create this thread in the first place. I've bought 3 different finger board and none of them are suitable, and I've wasted 6 weeks waiting for various garbage to arrive... it's why I asked if there was an off-the-shelf pass-through available because I just want something that works.

Last edited:
This is my version of a jamma finger.

125mm X 35mm

Top end is to solder a jamma edge connector. Bottom end inserts into a jamma connector.

All connections from jamma edge connector to jamma finger connected straight through via 90mil traces.

10mm high jamma finger with rounded corners, solder mask cutout and key notch.

Picture just shows the silkscreen outline, you'll have to use your imagination for the pads and traces.

top_silk.png

I assumed you had and there was power loss or or lost structure or there was some other reason you didn't go that route. Good to see that worked and it's all good

to be fair the last time I tried cutting down a PCB it splintered into a mess, I think I mentally ruled it out because of that, but then just decided I needed to use higher speed ;)

Just waiting on the transistor array...

jamma_link_proto.jpg

if this goes well I might look into making these as a product.
I'd be willing to buy or fund some of this. I got 2 candies and I hate having to convert my games too 2 player

While my prototype here doesn't do it, I'd like to make the final design function for both a 2P Vs setup and a 4P on 2-cab setup.

@twistedsymphony hey I bought the same konami pcs you got mine didn't come with the extra resistors and stuff on right side of it. Are those needed for what your doing?

@twistedsymphony hey I bought the same konami pcs you got mine didn't come with the extra resistors and stuff on right side of it. Are those needed for what your doing?
yeah, I noticed that there are a few different versions of this Konami 4P board. the resistors and junk on mine look like they're for handing the coin meters, so not necessary at all.

HOWEVER, none of these boards appear to have a load resistor, this would be necessary for the second cab to keep the power supply happy (otherwise you'd want to disconnect the PSU in the second cab), I'll likely be adding this to mine

the PGM IGS 4P link boards have one, it's that large white block:
igs4players.JPG

I'm confused wouldn't you need psu to power the second monitor in the second cab.

If you find out what load resistor to get where to solder it let me know. My board does have spots for the resistors yours has.

monitors don't run on power supply voltages, they have their own built-in power supplies.

you can rip your PSU out of your cab and your monitor will still run just fine.

mine are 2 Sega blast city if that makes a difference. I could see what you mean if lets say my neo geo 6 slot

Back