What's new

MostroVeneno

Grand Master
Reaction score
Hi folks!
Im trying to boot cps3 board, only thing i was missing was scsi2sd, now i have it.
So, with all simms installed and DS multi cart i get this first screen.

ds multi all simms.jpg

Also with all simms installed and Sf Ng cart i get this message, does anyone knows what it say?

Sf Ng all simms.jpg

Any suggestions? Might be simms problem right?

Thanks in advance !

First screen tells me the darksoft cart is probably dirty or you need to reinsert it a few times.

Second screen is a memory error. If you can get the darksoft cart working you can see which simm is bad. ;)

First screen tells me the darksoft cart is probably dirty or you need to reinsert it a few times.
Yeah @Mitsurugi-w you were right, moved it several times, now im on this screen, however cannot enter menu, now im getting invalid cd. I´ll get back when i figure whats going on, has to be related with scsi2sd iso image. Thanks!

.20181014_030058.jpg

@rewrite i installed google translator, did offline japanase to english, and got back weird nonsense lol

Last edited:
I´m having trouble making this work.
Have followed instructions in scsi2sd posts.
My status is, "you have inserted a new cd rom etc" and then "invalid cd rom"
I downloaded the image from the darksoft post, custom version. Mitsurugi sent with my modded cart the cd version, i guess its the same as this right? Cause i dont have in hand a cdrom drive to see.
http://www.mediafire.com/file/p8eieg5zz47rmk6/UniCD-CPS3_for_custom_SH2_V5.7z

In case i have done everything ok, i can think of:

- bad cscsi cable
- something still related to bad simms ( im following mitsu advice on running the ds multi so i can verify wich simm is bad but encounter this invalid cd rom problem first.

Post up your SCSI2SD settings in case there's an issue there

Try removing and reseating all your SIMMS and see if that gives you any change

Post up your SCSI2SD settings in case there's an issue there
Sure, also removing simms to see if something happens. I´m sure you are tired of these usual problems haha.
img1.jpg

Attachments

• img2.jpg
    img2.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 214
Back