What's new
No, I haven't have time to handle it. I estimate to make panel sample next month.
Just a bump to see if you're still planning on doing any Vewlix stuff, friend of mine was asking if I knew a good source for repros and remembered you were planning on trying. :)
I second @Aurich. When can we get some 2P16B Vewlix action?!
He told me it's still in progress, let him update further, but file under "not ready but not forgotten about".

You can order a two player panel from Taito right now, I don't see what the issue is.
I have ALL three of them (F, L, Nesica)...

You can order a two player panel from Taito right now, I don't see what the issue is.
no-money-.jpg

I am also interested on 1p8b for Vewlix especially for FC.
Any update on Vewlix?

After doing this, I can suggest that others hold off. After the panel, the overlay, the install, they're $400 ish each and the quality isn't as good as old Taito- not by a long shot.

Hate to say "I told you so" when others are suffering due to a cheaply made/expensive reproduction.
But yea... Reproductions belong on Chewlix cabs!
You didn't spend all that money for the real deal VLX, only to replace with sub-par garbage.

That's just it- I bought mine from Taito. The F overlay/panels are noticeably different quality than the originals.

Thanks for posting, have heard other people report the same for the F at least.

Yeah- The L overlay is pretty good- the F one just...well... I'm telling Taitotech that I'm going with other companies from here on out for Vewlix panels, not that it matters to them.

hi Alberto, could you make the panel of a sega lindbergh 2 players?

Back