What's new
Hey Alberto,

Are you making Vewlix repro's of any kind?

@alberto1225

With the new influx of Egret II cabs that are coming in, looks like there will be a need for sideart and control panels. Hope you are ready. Cause Im placing some orders with you.

Hey Alberto,

Are you making Vewlix repro's of any kind?
I have done the overlay but I have some problem on the panel size. I will restart it when I finish other works.
@alberto1225

With the new influx of Egret II cabs that are coming in, looks like there will be a need for sideart and control panels. Hope you are ready. Cause Im placing some orders with you.
I don't do E2 sideart. I made a small run of E2 panels so they should be done in the end of this month.

Hey Alberto,

Have you done any vewlix diamond and marquee overlay?

Hi @alberto1225, I was brought here because of Instagram's post of your awesome work,
My question, is there any possibility for a NeoGeo Neo 25 control Panel somewhere in the future?
I would totally buy it
Thanks man!

@alberto1225 Hello,

I stumbled across this Korean blog that is big on custom parts and replica work on vewlixes, or maybe chewlix. This page in particular seems to have files for a 2L16b panels and artwork? I'm not sure. Im currently looking for another panel for a chewlix cab, but not sure if this is designed with a chewlix in mind(I'm told vewlix and chewlix panels vary slightly?)

Just curious if you could look into it and are possibly able to make it? Thank you!

https://m.blog.naver.com/PostView.n...=https://m.blog.naver.com/soma33/220932603095

Why do all the reproduction panels and overlays for Vewlix have 8-buttons per-player?
89xMme6.jpg

Only one official Taito panel has 8-buttons, and that's the new SF5 kit...
OaZhwtv.jpg

Everything, and I mean EVERYTHING else official is ALWAYS 7 buttons.

The L...
nvthJsR.jpg

The F...
xk9ISVO.jpg

The NesicaLive...
7CABTX5.jpg

Also worth mentioning, the Nesica overlay has metallic/silver dark blue and light blue... No whites (the repo above has white around the buttons/joystick like the F) period.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm personally only interested in the red. But that's good to know

Agreed though, I would rather have a 7 button layout, as i feel it just gets in my way. But the Korean scene is all crazy with those cabinet mods. I saw on one of the panels in the blog, instead of 1p and 2p start, there was 6 buttons, 2 columns of 3. It was pretty wild...and excessive...for my tastes

@alberto1225 Hello,

I stumbled across this Korean blog that is big on custom parts and replica work on vewlixes, or maybe chewlix. This page in particular seems to have files for a 2L16b panels and artwork? I'm not sure. Im currently looking for another panel for a chewlix cab, but not sure if this is designed with a chewlix in mind(I'm told vewlix and chewlix panels vary slightly?)

Just curious if you could look into it and are possibly able to make it? Thank you!

https://m.blog.naver.com/PostView.n...=https://m.blog.naver.com/soma33/220932603095
My friend has chewlix and I'll check the chewlix size when I am making the vewlix panel.

Why do all the reproduction panels and overlays for Vewlix have 8-buttons per-player?
Because the people buying them just want to duplicate their fightsticks and having all the buttons they're used to available?

I'm old, I prefer my sticks with 6 buttons, but 8 has been the standard for so long that games actively take advantage of them all now, so it makes sense.

Hey if Taito put 8 buttons on it then fine, my point is they didn't... So is this really a "reproduction" at all?
I guess so, just not a very accurate one.

_62558092_15.thecountand8-richardtermine.jpg

Because the people buying them just want to duplicate their fightsticks and having all the buttons they're used to available?
I'm old, I prefer my sticks with 6 buttons, but 8 has been the standard for so long that games actively take advantage of them all now, so it makes sense.
yeah pretty much. I got people that come over and struggle to play cuz they are so used to button shortcuts now in fighters. I'm stubborn, I still only use 6 button. But I wanna try and add them so they can be satisfied too. Just how the scene is now.

Reproduction is probably a bad term. More like "custom" panel. If I was on a real vewlix, I'd keep it 7, for sure, to keep it as authentic as possible

Back