What's new
@PascalP - i f you need somebody for a group order, i'd be in for two sets ^^

just looked up the mvs stereo mod pcbs from @SVM were 7,75 for 3 pcbs - but there were tiny

cool @MoppelTheWhale, I would only need 1 set for now so that could work out very well :)

I'll check into some of the other sites mentioned before and compare some pricing.
Still need to order headers and cables anyway, so we could share those as well

@PascalP That would be awesome - i really need one, the second one would more or less be as an emergency :D .

I would be great if we could share the other stuff as well - piecing that stuff together on mouser or other sites is as real pain... :saint:

Just recognized this thread. Looks great guys, much appreciated.
Would also be interessted in a pre-assembled set to buy in.
If there is any chance to get or order on pls let me know.

I need to put in an order soon for some unrelated PCBs, before Chinese New Year brings things to a halt. I can piggyback some of these jamma extension PCBs with the order and sell some completed units if people like.

I need to put in an order soon for some unrelated PCBs, before Chinese New Year brings things to a halt. I can piggyback some of these jamma extension PCBs with the order and sell some completed units if people like.
I'd definitely take a completed unit. Just let me know how best to pay you. :D

Thanks Frank.
Count me in for one please.
Much appreciated

I'm not sure if it's already been mentioned, but that extender would be truly kickass if you added in a CPS2/3 style kicks connector/extender.
Make that change and I'd order one ASAP!

How would you want the CPS2 kick connector wired? Off the jamma edge as an extended pinout?

it will use and extend the CPS2/3 style connector, so one PCB needs the CPS2/3 connector and the other PCB can use whatever connector you want because a cable will connect to this and restore the CPS2/3 connector.

CPS2/3 is the choice because many kick adapters exist to change into this format, like the JNX Raden.
But far as I'm aware no one has ever made a JAMMA extender that includes a extended kick harness (and I have no idea why because without this it's basically worthless for games that require kicks).

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sleep deprived and it's hot here, so forgive the brain fart, but I'm not following the intention here.

Are we talking about a supergun setup here? Let's say one has a CPS2 game, connected to the jamma extender, in turn which is connected to a HAS. Where does this proposed connector on the extender board fit in here? This is where I'm getting confused as the HAS routes the kick connector directly to the controller inputs, bypassing the jamma pins altogether. So wouldn't you be better off just making a longer harness to go directly from the HAS to the CPS2?

So wouldn't you be better off just making a longer harness to go directly from the HAS to the CPS2?
Only if you wanted a longer kick harness running from the HAS to the CPS2.
If I'm going to use a fancy JAMMA extender (and I'd like too because that thing looks sick) it should be extending everything itself without exception.
Just because the JAMMA spec depends on auxiliary cables (and the only reason for that is its age) that's no reason for the extender to follow this trend.

One extender to rule them all!
OB-QK793_lordor_F_20111104134054.jpg

Back