What's new
Reaction score
Had a great time over this past weekend spending it with my nephew's at my place. They absolutely love checking out and playing their cool uncles Arcade machines and consoles. Well all of a sudden the youngest one says uncle something happened to the game. Yup just like that I look at my CPS2 board and notice the enter switch is bent and pretty much broken off. Lol Damn, shit can and will happen i suppose when dealing with kids. Looking to find a replacement switch now and a 3D printed enclosure for the LCD assembly so that this dose'nt happen again. What can I say? Boy's will be boy's!

Last edited:
I can replace the switch for you but they are not a 100% match to the originals. If you buy an enclosure you will need to widen the holes for the push buttons a bit.

Thank you all for the useful information. You guy's are all rad dudes! Was kida bummed out when it happened but kept it under control. Don't need my nephew's feeling guilty for making a simple mistake. Been teaching them about retro gaming since they were little dudes and I absolutely love the fact that they have fully embraced it.

Back