What's new

plasia

Grand Master
Reaction score
There's a lot of time unlock stuff on this system. I am 99% sure that it's in the battery backed memory. Annoyingly when you change the game this memory gets changed too :(

Since it's probably been many years since anyone changed the batteries on these systems and considering I'm going to have to wait 5 months+ to get my unlocks, I thought it'd be a good idea to change them.

Has anyone got knowledge on these? Is it different between 246 and 256? Confirm it is CR2032 and where is it? Am I wrong and I wont need to touch this at all?

There's a lot of time unlock stuff on this system. I am 99% sure that it's in the battery backed memory. Annoyingly when you change the game this memory gets changed too :(

Since it's probably been many years since anyone changed the batteries on these systems and considering I'm going to have to wait 5 months+ to get my unlocks, I thought it'd be a good idea to change them.

Has anyone got knowledge on these? Is it different between 246 and 256? Confirm it is CR2032 and where is it? Am I wrong and I wont need to touch this at all?
As for the data clearing out I'm not 100% certain however it is a CR2032 and in the 246 is on the board with the vga/audio/jvs port. It is on the same board as well for the 256.

Thanks, if anyone can confirm/has more info I'd be very thankful.

I forget, but I'm pretty sure one or more games has a clock reset function if you need it.
I'll see if I can run through them soon enough.

Back