What's new

phodie

Student
Reaction score
Hello Everyone!

I've been lurking here for a little bit now and have become increasingly interested in learning about/owning arcade boards and candy cabs. Excited to try to become more active over time. I've been playing video games my whole life and recently started collecting console stuff about 5 years back. Since I've started playing more fighting games in the past year I've been exposed to more arcades/cabs and have become obsessed. Anyways, not sure where to go from here just figured I should make an introduction before going wild elsewhere. Have a nice night!

Hello there,

I'm new here as well. I just purchased a CBOX (consolized mv1c board) and have started an MVS cart collection. What fighters do you play the most on the Neo?

Welcome!

Out of those 3 PVMs you have, which do you like more? Ive been think of getting a 20" or 14" one.

Hello there,

I'm new here as well. I just purchased a CBOX (consolized mv1c board) and have started an MVS cart collection. What fighters do you play the most on the Neo?
Nice!! Hooray for being new! On the Neo my friends and I always gravitate towards Garou for now. But I really want to get a Waku Waku 7 cart, that game looks wacky. How about you?
Welcome!

Out of those 3 PVMs you have, which do you like more? Ive been think of getting a 20" or 14" one.
Thanks! Out of the 3 I honestly like the 14" the most. It's just so damn sharp! 29" is great for having friends over. My 20" is kind of the unofficial "I'll lug this around to events for fighting games if need be" display. Its fine but no where near the 14 or 29 in my opinion.

@phodie - I picked up a copy of Waku Waku 7 along with a few other titles recently. It's definitely one of the most beautiful games on the system and it's a pretty decent fighter too.

@phodie - I picked up a copy of Waku Waku 7 along with a few other titles recently. It's definitely one of the most beautiful games on the system and it's a pretty decent fighter too.
Not making this any easier, lol. Confirmed, have to find a copy now!
Hey, thank you!! I'm sure you get this a lot but thank you for all the work you do. I've been to many fighting game events that take advantage of Darksoft CPS2/CPS3 and hoping to jump into it soon!

Back