What's new

mathewbeall

Champion
Reaction score
Hi Folks,

I have a maximum Tune 3 cabinet that I am going to drop a Chihiro in and try and play Maximum Tune 1/2. I am waiting for some items to get my Chihiro working, but hooked up a couple of of JVS boards in the meantime to test.

The volume is set to FULL BLAST! There is a volume knob within the coinbox, next to the service and test switches - but doesn't adjust the volume.

There are two sound amps in the back - one for the seat, and one for the front speakers, but I can't seem to find any volume on these either.

This is my first JVS setup - and at least with soul calibur, there isn't any volume adjustment within the settings - so I am not sure how to adjust the volume down? Definately limits what kind of testing I can do after the wife and kid go to bed!

Matt

I'm not even sure at this point what value pot I used. I'd recommend getting one similar to the one that's there that controls the seat speakers.

I only ended up wiring up one of my cabs this way and haven't gotten around to doing the other.

You know what is strange is that my cabinet seems to be a bit different from what the manual shows. I am not entirely sure I have the seat pot's on mine - they aren't where the diagram shows (behind one of the screws).

Another strange thing - when I a set of RCA's that have multiple strands into the BASS module (front speakers and woofer) the volume control in the coin box works...

I am going to try and split that signal and run it into the other smaller audio board as well to see if that gives me what I want, and call it done!

Matt

Back