What's new

hernan43

Student
Reaction score
I hope it is ok to share this here. This is my very first arcade project ever. Ever since I was a little kid I was fascinated with the cocktail arcade tables you would sometimes see at pizza places and bowling alleys. I decided to try my hand at honoring that fascination by putting a Neo Geo MVS/Supergun into a glass top coffee table.

I saw this square all glass coffee table at IKEA and thus the project began. It is nothing terribly fancy but it does everything I could ever want. I hope you like it. Feel free to ask questions, I put the parts I used in the details on the YT video.

very nice!
Do you know what model the table is? I can't seem to track it down on their site.
would like to see more photos of the build process etc.
I've got a dual lcd coffee table I made from an Ikea Ramvik a few years back for 2-player gundam vs. games, but I can't ever seem to quite "finish" it. lol

Last edited:
Last edited:
very nice!
Do you know what model the table is? I can't seem to track it down on their site.
would like to see more photos of the build process etc.
I've got a dual lcd coffee table I made from an Ikea Ramvik a few years back for 2-player gundam vs. games, but I can't ever seem to quite "finish" it. lol
https://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/20412444/#

That’s the one. It was cheap-ish.

That’s pretty good price for that much glass from them! Thanks!

Yeah my original plan was to find any coffee table large enough and buy some glass for it. The glass was pretty expensive so I sort of lucked out with that table.

Back