What's new

D_N_G

Beginner
Reaction score
Hi All, have been visiting this site daily for over a year. I tend to lurk most places, but figured would say hello!

Have already incorporated some great products from Undamned and JNX into my setups, and looking forward to adding some Darksoft and RGB into that mix :D

Primarily into fighting games and shmups. Have a few of cabs including a Multi MK cab (Mk 1-4 boards), a Capcom Big Blue, and the pcbs are piling up SFII, KI, MVSC2, etc.

You guys also have me almost down the path of my first candy cab... but they are darn hard to find here in TX.

This site has already helped me in researching several issues over the past year and technical strategies to get things up and running the best way possible.

Thank you for all of the enthusiasm for the hobby, the wealth of information, as well as mad props at all of the amazing technology and ideas being developed!

DFW area in the North of Dallas suburbs

Welcome!

I see you seek perfection, only the best of the best for you huh?! :D

DFW area in the North of Dallas suburbs
Wow there is allot of arcade guys in Texas. One of my very good friends runs Critical Hit arcade in Alamo in south Texas.

Hiya, I'm in that area too D_N_G. Found this place too after being told about the awesome darksoft multis. You going to FPA for the tourny Tuesday?

DFW resident here as well.
Arcade Tech professional, and Candy Cab Afficionado, with 9 cabs currently, (2-3 sold and leaving shortly).
2 AWSD's, 1 Super Neo 29, 1 Neo Candy 29, 1 SNK 50 II, 1 Megalo 410, 1 NAC, 1 OKBaby, and 1 Tekken 5 dedicated.
Most I've paid for one, was 800 for one of the AWSD's and 600 for the Neo Candy 29....everything else was 400 or less.

Candies are available, where you live, with time and patience. :D I promise.

Sounds like you have an excellent collection so far though, and adding a couple Darksoft Multi's to it, will only make it sweeter.

If you ever need help, or have questions, I'm happy to help where I can at a local level, and introduce you to a few of the peers who've taught me as well.

Welcome to the gang!

Oof, you paid waaaaaay less than I did for my candy. If I could find one in the 400 range with a decent screen, I'd definitely go for a second.

Back