What's new
I've thrown together a 1.1 revision, with no functional changes, but just a few assembly QOL changes and some slightly component simplifications. I'm going to talk to the board house and see about having them do assembly as well so that we can order these at a more reasonable pace; I'm never assembling one of these by hand as long as I live if I can help it, because we're tired of doing it - factory it is!

The 1.1 revision does not represent a different product, and there should be no particularly compelling reason to "upgrade" from the original PCB if you already have the original.

I've thrown together a 1.1 revision, with no functional changes, but just a few assembly QOL changes and some slightly component simplifications. I'm going to talk to the board house and see about having them do assembly as well so that we can order these at a more reasonable pace; I'm never assembling one of these by hand as long as I live if I can help it, because we're tired of doing it - factory it is!

The 1.1 revision does not represent a different product, and there should be no particularly compelling reason to "upgrade" from the original PCB if you already have the original.
Fantastic news.
While i don't particularly know where I am on the list, I'll take any version you throw at me.
I hope you are able to make this happen, and thanks for all your hard work.

Does this have any significant effect on the current ordering wait list? Mostly wondering to know when to keep a closer eye on PMs when it's my turn.

I'm going to talk to the board house and see about having them do assembly as well so that we can order these at a more reasonable pace; I'm never assembling one of these by hand as long as I live if I can help it, because we're tired of doing it - factory it is!
Awesome, this is what I like to hear. If you can get a deal worked out for assembly I'll definitely order one just to show support for the endeavor. If you have a product that you want to get out to the masses, factory is the only option.

I'll take one when it's ready. Thanks
Added you to the list
Does this have any significant effect on the current ordering wait list? Mostly wondering to know when to keep a closer eye on PMs when it's my turn.
Yes, i think we are going to take a quick break from production while we get the new version ready and then come back strong in the new year. There may be a few more that go out before the end of the year, but like mike said the new version is on the horizon. It will not affect the preorder ordering... so we will still do our best to get them into the hands of the people who preordered first.

Overall this project has been a really great learning experience for myself and the rest of the Norcal Arcade Club crew.

When you start production again, can you add me to the list? Thanks!

When I can buy this ?The Splitfire looks awesome! Could you add me to the list too?

Thank you!

I want one of the new revisions when it becomes available. I stream on my Noir but Im gonna need something when I get my Tate astro setup so I can show @kidpanda how it’s done. :P

Hey Amazing !!! It's exactly what I'm looking for.
Please add me on the list for the next batch.

Question for shipping purposes only. I am in the US Army and will be changing station in early Feb. I will be going to Korea and I was wondering if there was going to be any issue sending my unit to a APO AP address?

There shouldn't be any issue or additional cost. But some folks are weary about shipping to overseas military addresses.

Question for shipping purposes only. I am in the US Army and will be changing station in early Feb. I will be going to Korea and I was wondering if there was going to be any issue sending my unit to a APO AP address?

There shouldn't be any issue or additional cost. But some folks are weary about shipping to overseas military addresses.
not a problem. thank you for your service.

Quick Question: Will the NAC Splitfire be okay if I connect it to a Neo-Geo MVS 4 slot? Will the stereo wiring cause any issues?

Back