What's new
I believe he has his own list anyways as it's over a few forums.
Getting excited now.
I believe it. I asked and didn't get a reply.

I don't think it will hurt anything having extra info about arcade project orders also I couldn't see a list myself

Sorry for the late replies; thank you @hoagtech for compiling the list. I will use it to update my spreadsheet.

I'm communicating with the fabricator now so if all goes well in a few months I'll have a package of 50 units at my doorstep ready to go. If that works out well then the next order can be made, possibly at a higher volume.

Please put me on the list for one of these as well. I posted on Shmups about one like for months ago but I figured why not put the request here in the main thread about the Splitfire :) .

We got a couple for MAGFest,and the originals are still kickin'. I'm excited to grab one for my rigs, thanks Mike!

Production status is stuck at 10%... hope the factory isn't hit too hard in the next month or two.

An optional low-pass filter may be enabled.
Hey I was wondering where on the board can I enable the low-pass filter?

edit: I should mention that I got one from the first batch that didn't come with a box or instruction booklet, as outlined in BNGames's review video.

EDIT AGAIN: Never mind, I found it on the back of the Splitfire. Carry on!

Last edited:
Ah yeah, the box and instruction stuff was imagined after a good amount had already gone out. I think there were plans to put up the PDF somewhere, but I don't remember (I'll have a look).

FWIW, that minor LPF is one feature I'm dropping from the new revision, so consider it a rev 1 exclusive fancy feature!

Have you considered selling unassembled hobbyist kits? I’d pay 50$+ for a pcb + component kit in a heartbeat, and that should be simpler to mass produce :D

Considering the low print runs and cheap price, I’m guessing that this is not really a project that you’re doing for huge profits anyways.

Would love to buy one at some point, so hoping that the manufacturing goes well (and I think I’m pretty far down on the list anyways...)

Have you considered selling unassembled hobbyist kits? I’d pay 50$+ for a pcb + component kit in a heartbeat, and that should be simpler to mass produce
This was discussed earlier in the thread.

Ah yeah, the box and instruction stuff was imagined after a good amount had already gone out. I think there were plans to put up the PDF somewhere, but I don't remember (I'll have a look).
Cool, let me know. I'd like to have a copy of it for future reference. :thumbup:

Hey Mike, put me on the list for another Splitfire. I love the V1 I have now, but could probably use a second one so that I'm not constantly moving my current one from cab to cab.

Cheers!

Back