What's new
Being able to stream off of cab would be a godsend for our local retro fighting game events. Sign me up!

I'm just drowning in this other big project I am still working on that takes priority.
It's a cool project, can't wait to see the final result!
Yeah, the screen captures that were uploaded to Youtube looked awesome.
I've been experimenting with capturing from a GBS and I'm experiencing issues with the screen dimming on the cab.

So I'm here patiently waiting for one when they go into production. :)

I still think that the option of at least controlling the full range of gain should be an option. I hope this is considered for the revision.
At least for the time being, I won't be doing any design changes until I have exhausted supplies from the run of the current design. After that, we will see.

Saw you posting this on shmups, go ahead and add me to the list too so I am informed, I eventually want a streaming setup.

I'm interested, but curious what the best way to connect this to something like the OSSC would be? I see it has VGA out. Would I simply use the VGA input on the OSSC or would I need another adapter/converter to go from the VGA out on the Splitfire to the SCART input on the OSSC?

I would love to get one of these. Can I be added to the list?

I would also like one of these? What is the official procedure to get added to the list?

I powered through and assembled the remaining splitfires for this batch. I have a little less left over than I expected. This took a while because I am swamped (though, I am always swamped, so maybe this excuse stinks)

I will resume going through the list, and adding people who have posted to it.

The time will come to make a second revision, and I would also like to make a smaller non-JAMMA version with headers on it, for people who want to integrate it into a cabinet directly and/or use it in a dedicated game.

I expressed interest on the shmups forum (different username). Are you only going through the list of users here or are users on the shmups forum on the list too?

JVS games are nearly always implemented with a VGA connector and stereo line-level audio, and without a standard DC power connector available in all configurations. For that, there are many off the shelf solutions that should be more or less plug and play (active VGA splitter, and an audio mixer or even a Y cable).

Back