What's new
Is it possible to publicly share a spreadsheet with the preorder list, so people can look themselves up? Might save you the trouble of having to confirm if people are/aren't on the list.

Might also be worth setting up a Google form so people can add themselves to further save you the trouble of adding people who aren't yet on it.

Just a thought!

Please put me down for One, I inquired on twitter but never got a response. Thank you

Is it possible to publicly share a spreadsheet with the preorder list, so people can look themselves up? Might save you the trouble of having to confirm if people are/aren't on the list.

Might also be worth setting up a Google form so people can add themselves to further save you the trouble of adding people who aren't yet on it.

Just a thought!
no, because we are using the spreadsheet for a lot of internal things. It shows people's addresses and has other information that I don't want to share publicly. I also really really don't want to have to maintain another post on here (I can't edit the main post anyways). I have gone through this thread and added anyone who said they wanted to purchase to the list. From this point on, if anyone asks to be added to the list I will quote/reply your post or at least like it.

Since this info is already public (if you scroll back through all the pages) here is the current preorder list for arcade-projects, as it stands... I will not be maintaining this list or updating it as we ship out.
Code:
DJLC	1
Derick2k	1
GGA HAN	1
Lemony	1
BroadwayJose	2
fdasta0079	1
Mr Glendale	1
Kazuo	1
AlxUnderBase	1
hackcell	1
NerdJosh	1
Zerp	1
kingpin	1
Vidyacade	2
aaronjmill	1
AmigoMexicano	1
Hagure	1
connor	1
BNGamesReviews	1
Ringo	1
GeekMan1222	1
Seieienbu	1
drfunk2k	1
dondigital	1
ULi	2
naku	1
MinkeyB	1
DocJamma	1
LickArcade	1
Jangofatt	1
mpjedi	1
mncmt	2
DjrougeUK	1
psykom1	1
ChicksOnLeashes	1
xlom	1
lolosaka	1
Nimmers	1
EVAWINGZERO	1
Zepherino	1
alexboogaloo	1
the7k	1
Fusion916	1
INGUES	1
BlinG	1
Derick2k	1
zionfarm	1
Imrangelica	2
DjrougeUK	1
Ovalfastfx	1
CaptainSneeze	2
Please put me down for One, I inquired on twitter but never got a response. Thank you
Got you
I'll go on the list for 2 units. Thanks!
kk

happy to go to the end of the list if it's still up for submissions! I swear I posted here but just went through everything and I guess not :/

I've got some units ready to ship out this week. I'm going to finalize payment
happy to go to the end of the list if it's still up for submissions! I swear I posted here but just went through everything and I guess not :/
Adding you to the list...

I've got some units ready to ship out this week. I'm going to finalize payment
Adding you to the list...
Can you put me also in this list and not in the other forum list?

Thanks

Aldo

I know I said we were going to start shipping end of last week... but there was a bit of a shipping snafu with the delivery of our shipping materials. That and we were still finalizing the packaging look for the product. I have the first 4 Splitfire units assembled and ready to ship out. I have already contacted people via PM here, and will continue to reach out to people as we make our way down the list. I also was able to give Mike his half of the parts so hoping we can just keep banging these things out.

Damn, I guess I will have to wait for another batch then since I found out about this in June.
We will get to everyone... it won't take years. I estimate we should get through the entire list of preorders before the holidays. At least that is my goal. Then moving on to do the vs kits.
wanted to check if I'm going to be able to purchase one of these jamma VGA kits? Commented a bit back to be put on a list, just wanted to verify. Also interested in theses vs kits you speak of :).

wanted to check if I'm going to be able to purchase one of these jamma VGA kits? Commented a bit back to be put on a list, just wanted to verify. Also interested in theses vs kits you speak of :).
Yes, I have you in the preorder list. I haven't started formally on the vs kits, but planning to try to tackle them after the Splitfires. I will take the learnings from this launch and move it into the vs kits, and I think a google form that's public (view only) does make sense for an interest list... so I will probably start that next time.

ok i think i want one of these to play with. can i go sit at the back of the line? :)

Back