What's new
got you in the list. the $110 shipped price is for USA only, I will have to work with you over PM to determine actual shipping costs. it will be a bit before we get to the end of the list!
Yep! whenever that comes i´ll be ready, thanks @KaPH33n

Hey, saw your post on Instagram, great work making the product. Looks fantastic.
I could have sworn I put my name down at the start of this thread.
Put me down for one now please :)

Ed

definitevly in my list.
Sorry, did you want to be added to the preorder list? If so how many units?
yes please.
adding you for 1 unit
Hey, saw your post on Instagram, great work making the product. Looks fantastic.
I could have sworn I put my name down at the start of this thread.
Put me down for one now please :)

Ed
got you down for 1
edit: Ed, I see your preorder on the shmups side... I will assume you just want the one and I am leaving your preorder alone.

can I be put into a list. Cant afford it for 4 weeks though so I'm ok.with second or 3rd shipment.

KaPH33n said:
got you down for 1
edit: Ed, I see your preorder on the shmups side... I will assume you just want the one and I am leaving your preorder alone.
ah yes that's where it was, so many forums ;)
Just the one thanks again.

Hi, would like to preorder one, soonest available shipment. PM me for details if needed. Thanks!

That is correct. It will be a while. We’re hand assembling these so I would assume about 5-10 get put together per week. And that’s if life/real jobs don’t turn up. We would love to get to the point where these are fully/mostly assembled by machines but not sure if there is that much demand in the world. That said I’m still hoping to get through the original preorders by the holidays and then onto vs kits in the new year. Sorry to all who have been waiting but it won’t be much longer now. First orders from this 2nd release have been shipped out and delivered!

On the bright side, we now have two people doing assembly, and logistics offloaded, so this is going to go a whole lot faster than before.

Would you consider selling unassembled kits? I'm sure there are plenty of people here who would go with this option.
We have considered it. Mike decided that it's not a great idea, and I think I agree after thinking it through.

I realize that, yes, there are a lot of very handy people on this forum. However, I don't want to be the judge of who I think is capable and who is not. If we start offering unassembled kits, undoubtably there would be some ordered by people who are unable to put it together. Then we have to support those people's problems which would slow us down even more. Not to mention, I don't want anyone's experience with this product to be negative, lacking, or frustrating. I only want it to be reviewed/judged based on our assembly as a NAC product.

In the future, we hope to move all assembly to be automated by machines. This would negate the necessity for unassembled kits, as I doubt anyone values their time less than machines. Even if it was everything but the JAMMA edge that would reduce assembly time dramatically. We are also planning on putting together a website/store to help with coordinating these products and their releases.

Would you consider selling unassembled kits? I'm sure there are plenty of people here who would go with this option.
We have considered it. Mike decided that it's not a great idea, and I think I agree after thinking it through.
I realize that, yes, there are a lot of very handy people on this forum. However, I don't want to be the judge of who I think is capable and who is not. If we start offering unassembled kits, undoubtably there would be some ordered by people who are unable to put it together. Then we have to support those people's problems which would slow us down even more. Not to mention, I don't want anyone's experience with this product to be negative, lacking, or frustrating. I only want it to be reviewed/judged based on our assembly as a NAC product.

In the future, we hope to move all assembly to be automated by machines. This would negate the necessity for unassembled kits, as I doubt anyone values their time less than machines. Even if it was everything but the JAMMA edge that would reduce assembly time dramatically. We are also planning on putting together a website/store to help with coordinating these products and their releases.
I can respect that. Would you consider selling a bulk lot to a distributor instead then maybe? Seems there are a lot of people wanting these and I'm sure there are people who could help.

I would definitely be happy to assemble a bunch and distribute in the APAC region.

Back