What's new
DHL tracking says the PCBs should be here tomorrow. I'm occupied this whole weekend, but that means next week these can be ramped up.

Been waiting forever for these! Glad I'm on the third page!

PCBs have arrived! Mike is busy this weekend but I will try to start doing some assembly myself. Full production to start this coming week. Those earliest preorders will be contacted first, I would like to try to group shipping these things out once or twice a week if possible.

just wondering if i'm on the preorder list. i posted on this thread earlier and also on twitter way back. thanks!

I don't think I'm on the list, but I would love to be!

-EDIT- actually looks like I did post to be on it already in june. Whoops.

We're starting to finalize on packaging and shipping. I've ordered all of the shipping boxes/materials. Last night I sent messages to the first 5 people in line asking for their zip codes, but it's looking like it is going to be much less complicated to just ship everything USPS Priority to you guys. It's looking like $10 all inclusive for 1 unit, or $17 for 2 units for anywhere in USA. Plus the $100 per fully assembled Splitfire. I will need to work with anyone international to get you an actual shipping quote.

Just thought I would post this in the main thread so everyone has an idea of final costs. Preferred payment is PayPal Friends/Family.

Priority mail is fine. Also, I found that for international mail, stamps.com was easier to deal with over usps website.

I guess I missed the train, where were we able to preorder? Can I do that for the next batch?

I guess I missed the train, where were we able to preorder? Can I do that for the next batch?
I have you down for 1 unit, you're in the middle of the list. I will contact you as we get these assembled.
Roger roger, sorry didn't want to sound impatient. Thought I might have missed a web link or something!

Damn, I guess I will have to wait for another batch then since I found out about this in June.

Damn, I guess I will have to wait for another batch then since I found out about this in June.
We will get to everyone... it won't take years. I estimate we should get through the entire list of preorders before the holidays. At least that is my goal. Then moving on to do the vs kits.

We will get to everyone... it won't take years. I estimate we should get through the entire list of preorders before the holidays. At least that is my goal. Then moving on to do the vs kits.
PortlyFearfulJapanesebeetle-size_restricted.gif

My man. Keep up the great work. Look forward to getting my grubby hands on one.

It's possible to know if I'm on the pre-order list?? Thanks a lot :)

Back