What's new
For that, I'd desolder the audio transformer, and then just pull audio from the MVS's headphone output. That might not be a bad feature for V2...

Can I be put on the list as well?
Want to see how BetsuBetsu compares to this :)

Hi. Any update on the new rev. board?
also any updated guess on when I’m up for one of these? Rock on. :D

Hi all,

It's taking me a lot longer to return to this than expected so I owe a little explanation.

There's nothing particularly complicated or new - I'm still wrapping up Gimmick!, and what little free time I am able to carve out is nearly always immediately occupied with something else. On the bright side, I think these added changes are going to make this release of Gimmick a much better game, and people will be happy with the results.

The Rev 2 PCB is basically done, and I've got to be able to sit down for half a day and work out setting up the BOM and assembly instructions for the PCB house. When I do that, I will likely take care of the versus kit at the same time.

Awesome. Are you working on the exa release of gimmick? I missed those apparently.

What are you doing with gimmick?

Also I would love x2 versus kits and one streamer

Down for one of these if you're keeping a list.

I’m just here to cheer you along. (Sorry to everyone who hoped for an update)
Hope you get the ball rolling again soon. You have lots of potential customers here. :D
I’ve slowly built up the rest of my streaming setup and it’s nearing completion. A new PC, better graphics card, 4K webcam, capture card.. Exciting times! :thumbsup:

I’m just here to cheer you along. (Sorry to everyone who hoped for an update)
Hope you get the ball rolling again soon. You have lots of potential customers here. :D
I’ve slowly built up the rest of my streaming setup and it’s nearing completion. A new PC, better graphics card, 4K webcam, capture card.. Exciting times! :thumbsup:
Agreed. Cheering y'all on. My regular Tuesday arcade stream is dying for one as it's the last piece I need.
If anybody has one they bought and don't need, I'll gladly pay you for it today. PM me.

Add me to the list please. I joined on here just for this one project.

Back