What's new
Can I also be put on the list for another Splitfire?

The v1 I've already received is amazing! It's pretty much dedicated to living inside a cabinet and it'd be sweet to have another for a supergun setup.

Noted. I'll comb through and update the list at some point.

Good news is the PCB house has reached 100% so now it's a matter of waiting. The only hand assembly I'm doing is the JAMMA connector itself. There will be a pleasant little surprise related to that.

@Hatsune Mike

There are 125 units reserved according to the list and there will be 50 units available. That means that 75 people will not get a Splitfire :( .
How do you decide who does get one & who does not ?

@Hatsune Mike

There are 125 units reserved according to the list and there will be 50 units available. That means that 75 people will not get a Splitfire :( .
How do you decide who does get one & who does not ?
I would suggest waiting patiently for your spot in line.

Also the start of the list includes some fulfilled orders so it’s not 125.

Thanks for the update, Mike. I just wanted to say, I really love my Splitfire and have been telling everyone on stream who asks about my set-up about it.

I honestly believe you should start-up that next run sooner than later. The 50 you have on route now will evaporate quickly. Guaranteed.

Whenever it gets in, i have money in hand and will drive to your place to get it since we're in the same area! (following direct social distancing rules of course!)

Back