What's new
Calm down, I think the numbers were examples to make a point. I for one would like to know if I'm getting my chance to buy one in a week, a month or six months from now. I think that was the point of the numbers.
I was told i might get mine in february and it's now late june. I've bought a betsu betsu from Buffi and love it but I'm keeping my word and will buy a Splitfire too. I just feel like transparancy is better for all in the long run.

Edit: Ah, good you figured it out while I was typing. :)

20 of 57 shipped? Where are these numbers coming from?

The post is @hoagtech 's but I am definitely not going to be updating a big list with each one. Maybe in batches.
I coalated your thread from the beginning.
Their was no mention of fulfillment.

If you send your fulfillment I would be happy to update.
Here is a screen shot of when I asked for one. Look at the bottom of the screen shot.

Yup, seconded. I’ve been streaming with this badboy for over 3 months now. Great piece of hardware, makes the setup so easy and the output paired with a Datapath E1S is perfect.

It also extends my JAMMA Chain. Lol

5B8CAFAA-41D6-4063-8128-816636EF75B8.jpeg

It also extends my JAMMA Chain. Lol
plz get that end boy some feet so they don't warp over time!!
Also: followed.
LOL yeah, I got it all screwed down now. This pic was just after I soldered the "UVC Interceptor" JAMMA connector for testing. But it's all screwed down to stand-offs now.

Congrats to those that have the Splitfire.
Looking forward to this even more now.
Ed

Just got mine a few days ago and I'm loving it so far. The included box and instruction manual are nice little touches that I appreciate.

I don't have my capture card on hand, but I did test it with my crappy portable LCD, and it looks nice and sharp.

j5vEQJB.jpg
4lrbMRm.jpg

I need one of those! I'm currently trying to hack my own version of this together (with a Jamma2Scart adapter and a 12v soundamp), but this is way too much work, especially since I'm shit at electronics. So yeah, I'd like to order one. Put me on the list please.

Still interested in purchasing; however, instead of one unit, I'm looking to get two units if possible.

Made a post earlier in this thread (page 19/May 1st).

i missed my turn on the list due to covid19 shits....
could i be readded?
put me down for 1 unit!

Can anyone lend any advice ? I recently got my Splitfire in the mail, I was previously using a GBS-8220 (rgb to vga).

Since I got the thing in, I was excited to see the difference. But since ever since switching, I haven't been able to get signal to my capture device?

I get audio but that's because I'm doing it from the Cps3 board itself. As for video to the cab, it looks normal. But using the VGA to my capture device then to OBS on my computer, I haven't been able to get video to show.

I tried changing any setting in OBS. The only thing I can get to show is just a black rectangle. I messed with the knobs on the splitfire but no cigar.

I also tried unplugging my capture device a few times but that didn't help any.

Any help is appreciated!

Let's find where in the chain there is an issue - do you get an image from the GBS-8220 when plugged into a monitor directly? Furthermore, is this with GBS-control, or the stock firmware? The GBS-8xxx series is not known for great compatibility or performance when stock, so it would be good to determine if that is working correctly first.

Second, does your capture device not accept 15KHz RGB directly? If you have not tried, it might be worth giving it a shot.

Back