What's new
I can't speak for others, but I would be just fine with that.

If people do not care about the print materials and are okay with just the unit, then I can finish out the current batch like that, and get the new (more compact) box design together afterwards. I would like for the next design to either be ready for mailing without an additional box, or to fit in a small flat rate box, to keep things smaller and cheaper.
I just need it for streaming purposes. I could care less if it has a box or printed materials as long as I can find What I need online I’m good.

looks like list after Zion is
@Imrangelica x2
@CPZ - SAVEYOURGAMES x1
@DjrougeUK x1
@Ovalfastlx x1
@CaptainSneeze x2
@DocJamma x1
@Micromort x1
@ekorz x1
@Narcotion x1
@MostroVeneno x1
@nonosto x1
@Eddhorse x1
@8bitforlife x1
@Arlieth x1
@statix138 x1
@ChuChu Flamingo x1
@BladeZX x1
@kenobit x1
@ULi x1
@phodie x1
@Wesker13 x1
@Jamesaar0n x1
@loloC2C x1
@Akokaram x1
@arcadelegacy x1
@DasianWilliams x1
@KmanSweden x1
@Blaknite x1
@Kyosuke75 x1
@papierkorb x1
@Metal Slug x1
@UltraSean x1
@Satchmo x1
@nem x1
@fwaggle x1
@devilyouzhi x1
@jimmyjames x1
@psychicdrive x1
@neopsycho x1
@erikl x1
@buffi x1
@Bxbennyg1 x1
@countbananula x2
@hoagtech x1
@Anubismachete x2
@insatiate x2
@snakeGrave x1
@Mune x1
@DayMan x1
@MikeB_23 x1
@zafo999 x1
@BNGamesReviews x1
@Woo5ah x2
@StudMuffinHak x1
@Anselmo x1
@dingsbums x1
@zouzzz x1
@opt2not x1
@kingcar x1
@UltimateTofu x1
@RandomRetro x1
@keiichi331 x2
@notsonic x1
@jumpman1229 x1
@Swirl x1
@glocknyne x1
@Kavas x1
@laevateinn x1
@GuileWinQuote x1
@Jockel x1
@drfunk2k x1
@LemmyBarnett x1
@doonut x1
@Vidyacade x1
@Kiwi x1
@DashV x1
@mbg x1
@djsheep x1
@Murray x1
@subarashii x1

I got 30 or more to go before I get mine. Can’t wait this is such a cool project

I am 100% ok with barebones package.. I'd go so far as to say I'd assemble mine myself if that was an option

Same here, I'll grab the unit and play with it.
*Note: I thought last year I was down for 2 units; but one is fine. Just let me know if there is a spare, I'll pick it up.

Just checking on the semantics...

The printed box is just the cardboard (?) box the splitfire comes in, right? Not a 3d printed enclosure for the pcb itself, right?

The printed box is just the cardboard (?) box the splitfire comes in, right? Not a 3d printed enclosure for the pcb itself, right?
correct, there will never be an enclosure for the PCB itself during use.

It sounds like everyone would be okay with just the ESD bag, wrapped in bubblewrap, inside a postal box, which is how we used to do it.

If I am able to get the board available from some storefront, either our own or a third party, the box can be used there, and the process of slowly using a list to let people buy them can end.

I have plenty of boxes already, I’m fine with just the unit.

It sounds like everyone would be okay with just the ESD bag, wrapped in bubblewrap, inside a postal box, which is how we used to do it.

If I am able to get the board available from some storefront, either our own or a third party, the box can be used there, and the process of slowly using a list to let people buy them can end.
Thank you. I'll be happy to buy a unit, regardless of box, whenever my turn in line comes.

You can remove me from the list - I no longer need one
Thanks

im good with whatever you choose, box, no box, as long as im able to get one lol

That is to say that it shouldn't have an enclosure? What if someone here makes up a sweet looking 3D printed design? Nothing heat related to hurt it right?

Love my Miniguns over the HAS for only the fact that there is an available 3D printed enclosure that makes it super safe-proof and easy to handle. Plus they look sweet :)

That is to say that it shouldn't have an enclosure? What if someone here makes up a sweet looking 3D printed design? Nothing heat related to hurt it right?
Love my Miniguns over the HAS for only the fact that there is an available 3D printed enclosure that makes it super safe-proof and easy to handle. Plus they look sweet :)
I mean, people can do what they want - but not everybody thinks 3D printed cases or acrylic sandwiches are cool :P but nothing bad will happen if you use it. I just mean I will never provide or suggest one.

You can remove me from the list - I no longer need one
Thanks
I’ll take his for a total of 2 for me. Unless there is someone on a waiting list. :)

And I am also fine with how you want to ship out for now.

Back