What's new
I'm from China.
last year,I held an offline arcade competition. (kof97 and kof98,lol)
The gonbes JAMMA arcade monitor was a very bad choice.(although they are made in China)
I can't wait to get splitfire.
If I can, I would like to buy two for emergency.

how can I sign up to be on the next batch list ?

very want one of these

This is kind of embarrassing, but with everything going on this year I can’t remember if I am actually on the list or not.

I think I am for at least 1.

Also, I don’t see a post where I gave any contact info so wondering if I am on the list, what should I be looking out for when it’s my turn?

I want to be sure I don’t leave ya hanging or miss out on my opportunity. :)

I would also like to get on the waitlist for one of these! I should have my first cabinet cleaned up and put back together soon, would love to do a little streaming.

Is there a way to view the waiting list? I requested to be on the list awhile back but not sure where I am in the queue.

Out of curiosity, has anyone designed a printable case for this yet?

out of curiousity, does this mean with 27 pages of those interested, the arcade scene on twitch and youtube is gonna get a hella lot more interesting? :thumbup:

out of curiousity, does this mean with 27 pages of those interested, the arcade scene on twitch and youtube is gonna get a hella lot more interesting? :thumbup:
I would say it already has... I have watched quite a few arcade streams already that were captured with the Splitfire as part of the chain. We have previously prioritized people who are organizing events or running tournaments so that they could be streamed. I have a feeling that this community is growing exponentially and the amount of content on youtube/twitch is going to go up and up and up regardless.

The struggle has been getting together the storefront from not the technical perspective but on the business side. There may be some further product design and branding changes to support it. After that, I want to get it available in an easy way and get rid of the stupid list as much as everyone else does. My goal is that when this batch is finished up, the next one can go straight to a store and we can just skip the list (giving the remaining people on it early access to the shop link).

I didn't get to use it when I made my business some years ago, but Stripe Atlas seems like it would make a lot of that sort of thing less painful; might be worth looking at. Disclosure: I now work for Stripe, but not in that area so I don't know much of anything about it. It looked like a godsend when I first heard about it, though.

I absolutely have plans.

I already stream console gaming, interviews with industry folks, and pinball/arcade repair.

Can’t wait to actually stream them. :)

Back