What's new
I just had a look through the Preorder interest check and I reckon I'm about number 75 on the waiting list. SWEET.
And I suspect not every person before me, declaring interest, is going to purchase. So don't panic those who are number 121 or number 132 or something. I've been on a waiting list, limited to 500 copies and was interest number 721 - still got a copy because of people dropping out. It's easy for someone to say "I'm interested". Different story when it comes to opening their wallets.

I’ll be preordering one tomorrow I’m no.8 on the list , being waiting a long time for one of these thanks for all the hard work darksoft and everyone else involved , I can’t wait to get my hands on one .

I checked the pre-order interest thread and it looks like I'm roughly 130th on the waiting list. However, there is not a chance in hell there is 100 people before me will place their order.

I wouldn't wait too long to place your pre-order. I think from the guys that have already posted above their must be at least 70 paid for by now.

Ordered & paid ;)
O/N 1288
Pre-ordered Sept 15th, 2016

Thanks again to DS & Mitsu

Just order and paid.
Order no 1295

Preorder in Nov 27th 2017 for 1 x MVS and 1 x AES (Post #790 on the Pre-interest Thread, page 40)
Finally it’s coming....worth the wait although I already own the MVS version. :)

Last edited:
Paid, order #1298

On first page of Pre-order thread post #13

Thanks guys, will dust off my AES now...

Back