What's new
I can not do my pre order. A message appears asking me to get in touch.
Sorry, after brasil "lost" 3 of our shipments, we decided to not ship anymore in Brasil, the same for Argentina

Maybe we can ask to a private courier but it will be very expensive.

If you are still interested write me at ordini@saveyourgames.it, we will try to find a solution

Aldo

@Darksoft @CPZ - SAVEYOURGAMES

Just wondering if you have any update? Previous posts had indicated you would wait about 2 weeks for those that had expressed preorder interest to make the purchase. I wasn't a member of these forums until recently, although I preordered on the first day, so I certainly have personal motivation for wondering when you will lock down the recipients of this first run.

@RetroRGB had mentioned in two of his videos that preorders would be on a first come / first served basis, without deference to previous interest, but this thread suggests otherwise. I'm not bothered by losing my spot in line to people who have been actively supporting this project for a long time, just not sure what the reality is.

However you are handling it, I sincerely appreciate everything that you do. You're creating opportunities I never would have imagined possible decades ago as a young gamer, and I am in awe of the result to your huge investment of time and energy. Thank you!

Order: #1274

Last edited:
AESfirstimage-500x500.jpg

Back