What's new
*bump - just because I can't wait and I keep going back to this thread... :)

I assume this will go over to saveyourgames.it as the primary distributor? I frickin can't wait!

Matt

still no support for the "newer" games?

What newer games?

If you're talking about NGDEV games, definitely no support for those.

Hello darksoft, I would like to know if the cartridge for aes can be played to the mvs versions without needing unibios, and if it would be possible to load the bios from the same cartridge, thanks.

Been waiting a long time for this! MY BODY IS READY.

Very nice video!
still no support for the "newer" games?
Nope and they will never be supported. We value people creating new games.
Purely out of curiosity. Is the multi even capable?

I was under the impression that the NG:DEV games run on their own hardware on cart and aren't even really MVS/AES games anyway from a hardware standpoint.

If someone were to completely hack out the security it would probably be possible. It would need a custom FW and menu to work though as you would have to find a way to take advantage of the extra memory in other slots on the multi cart. Not for the faint of heart I'm afraid. And since we have a gentleman's agreement to not facilitate use of NG:DEV games it won't be coming from us.

Gotcha. I was just curious if it was even possible.

I have Kraut Buster ordered since they've suggested it wouldn't get ported, and the others are available on Dreamcast, so I'm not worried about it personally.

Gotcha. I was just curious if it was even possible.

I have Kraut Buster ordered since they've suggested it wouldn't get ported, and the others are available on Dreamcast, so I'm not worried about it personally.
Razion is a NG Dev Neo Geo exclusive as well.

The versus
There can be only one
Great and honest video. So happy I sold my NeoSD AES off recently. The loading times were truly unbearable. The customer service from them is absolutely atrocious too. I think I’ve seen other people mention this, and it’s truly part of their undoing.

Thanks for the video , im waiting for aes version of darksoft , I hope it comes soon, I really want to have it in my hands.

Back