What's new
we'll announce it here. Then people who showed interest first will have priority during the first 2 weeks. If after 2 weeks they haven't bought one, we'll open it for everyone.

we'll announce it here. Then people who showed interest first will have priority during the first 2 weeks. If after 2 weeks they haven't bought one, we'll open it for everyone.
Brilliant Really Looking forward to getting my hands on one of these :D

And how will you proceed to define an order of priority? There were several threads...

If I take my personal case, I showed my interest in many threads and the first time on Oct 31st 2016 ! ;)

Oct 31st 2016 Preorder interest check

Dec 12th 2017 NEOGEO + AES Multigame cartridge - NEW POLL INCLUDED. PLEASE VOTE!

Apr 3rd 2018 Get your MultiMVS Here:

Orders will not go directly through http://www.saveyourgames.it ?

Well then, I should be good if I requested one back in June of 2017 :D. Can't wait, one of each. Better two have both than none at all :D

I am pretty interested on the Darksoft AES cartridge, please consider me in your pre order, I am ready for it!!

now Bob has posted it on his news site and it will be in the roundup everything is gonna suck :(

Although I haven't really posted I've been checking this board every week for years in hope & now going to have to play refresh lotto ala GDEMU anyway

I can't imagine more awareness of Darksoft products by Bob is a bad thing.

I am interested too on the Darksoft AES cartridge, please consider me in the pre order.

Hi All, thanks to count me in for the pre-order batch. Rgds, psxswiss

Late to the party on requesting a pre-order batch, but I want in if there's an opening for me! :)

New to the forum. Hello everyone!

• I am also very interested by a multi aes cart, hopefully from an European store so I can skip import taxes :)

Hello,

I'm also really interested with pre order if possible, and like many ready to buy

Thanks for the hard and great work

Not sure if I am on the list, but I have been talking/wanting this for about a year... so if I am not on the list, please add me....

Somehow I never posted my interests for an AES Multi on the Preorder Interest list, and I doubt my post of “Exciting!” on the first page of this thread counts.

I would like to order an AES Multi, so please add me to the preorder list. No worries if I have to wait for a later batch.

The hype is real! Glad to see this finally coming to fruition. I just checked, and apparently I joined the forum and posted my interest back on Sep 25 2016!

Back