What's new

FrizzleFried

Enthusiast
Reaction score
May I present ... the new home of my Capcom CPS2 Multigame...

IMG_6203 (Custom).JPG

Now... options:

(1) - Leave it alone. Mount the LCD in the coin door, wire up stereo sound and call it a day.

(2) - Update the art with the custom Capcom Anthology art I did a few years back.

CAPCOM_DONE1.jpg

(3) Update with the a modified version of the Capcom Anthology artwork with this slightly tweaked marquee:

CAPCOMMARQUEE5 copy.jpg

I am actually leaning toward the lazy/easy option of just leaving it as-is... but maybe that is just me being lazy. We'll see...

That's awesome! Any chance you might make the marquee and bezel art available? I'd love to have that on mine!

My first cab was a Dynamo HS-1, it still holds a special place in my heart (even tho I wouldn't be caught dead on anything but candies now). ;)

Yesterday I multi'd my multi. :)

I added a 2-in-1 JAMMA switcher in to the mix. Unfortunately, in order to do so, I had to move back to mono sound with the CPS-2... but such is life. In this cabinet there wasn't a huge difference in sound anyway to be honest.

I am currently running the CPS-2 in slot 1 and a Pandora's Box 3 (bootleg version (irony... a boot of a boot)) in the 2nd slot.

The PB3 is setup only to run CPS1, CPS1.5, and CPS3 games. According to the list of games it's only missing Capcom World 2, Forgotten Worlds, Ken Sei Morgura, Quiz & Dragons, and Quiz Tonosama no Yabou 2 Zenkokku-ban. Of that list the only game I wish it had was Quiz & Dragons (Frogotton Worlds rocks but requires specialized controls).

If/when another more authentic option pops up, I'll jump on it and installation should be a breeze.

I ran in to a few obstacles to overcome ... but you can read more about that when I update my blog shortly...

Awesome! I'm still in the waiting phase for my HS-5. If you ever get the chance and could provide me with some measurements of the cab, I'd appreciate it. I know how much it sucks to grab measurements which is why I figure I haven't been able to get them yet. Lol.

Back