What's new
Test for the Plexiglass and LED...
wah8F5z.jpg

Great so now I want like 4 cases

Red
Blue
Black
Silver (or polished metal with a clear coat)

Seriously, any discounts for getting 4 :)

@hursit Just saw one of your posts on Facebook, really nice work! I had not seen this thread. You should change the thread title to let people know you are taking pre-orders :)

Can the bottom plate be rotated?

I ask because if you have it in the front you either fold the og cable or make a custom one to connect to scsi. If you flip it so the scsi is in the back you can use a default 6 inch cable from ebay.

Last edited:

I ask because if you have it in the front you either fold the og cable or make a custom one to connect to scsi. If you flip it so the scsi is in the back you can use a default 6 inch cable from ebay.
This is the good idea but people have already long enough cable with their CPS3. But if buyers want it in the back, I can make it easily. No problem for me ;)
@Derick2k @BlinG @tiff_lee @opt2not @tom5151 @KalessinDB what do you think about it you guys ?

This is the good idea but people have already long enough cable with their CPS3. But if buyers want it in the back, I can make it easily. No problem for me ;) @Derick2k @BlinG @tiff_lee @opt2not @tom5151 @KalessinDB what do you think about it you guys ?
My CPS3 didn't come with a drive, I went straight to the SCSI2SD, so I currently have a shorty cable. This means I personally would prefer it in the back, but I had just resigned myself to needing to buy a longer cable.

So if I have the option, yes please to the rotation.

I personally do not mind. In all fairness though, you're not going to be able to see the SCSI cable because it'll be hidden by the bottom metal plate. So it kind of defeats the purpose of trying to make it look tidy.

This is the good idea but people have already long enough cable with their CPS3. But if buyers want it in the back, I can make it easily. No problem for me ;) @Derick2k @BlinG @tiff_lee @opt2not @tom5151 @KalessinDB what do you think about it you guys ?
I like the idea of it being in the front it makes it easier to access the SD card without opening the case just in case you ever have to update it. But, it’s cool with me either way.

I’m using the long cable that came with the scsi drive, and I don’t need to have access to the Sd card from the front. I don’t plan on updating my card at all since it’s dedicated to Third Strike.

Hello
actually I don't want to add 2 option for these. I can put it in the back if someone ask to me. I can make it special for someone.
I don't want more space in the floor, because it is big problem for painting ;(

Back