What's new
I may of missed it but what colour are the CPS3 cases going to be? I know the prototype was blue then there was some discussion on colours.

I may of missed it but what colour are the CPS3 cases going to be? I know the prototype was blue then there was some discussion on colours.
Hello,
Blue, Silver and Red colours are available.
Please Pm me about what colour you want.

Hello people,
Sorry for the delay. There was weather problem and need to wait painting. But it is almost ready :D

Small update picture
DXH5C3r.jpg

@hursit
Looks awesome stacked like that. :)

I just wanted to make sure you got me marked down for a red one?

Those turned out nicely from what i'm seeing.. the dreamcast one is going to be hype.

Serial Number: 001 Goes to @tiff_lee . I ship the items for the payment order. @tiff_lee Paid first. Thanks to him. He got the number one :) :P

What's include :

- Metal CPS3 Case
- Aluminium sticker with the Serial Number.
- Supports for SCSI2SD PCB ( 2 different PCB )
- Anti slip feet.
- Metal parts which can be use to attach on the wood inside the cabinets
- Metallic Car Paint for all metal parts
- Screws to attach PCB's on the metal floor.
- You can use your CD-DRIVE outside the CASE
- Plexiglass and 12V LEDs under the logo. You have to take 12V from your power. You can unplug it if you don't want to use it. There is 2pin socket between LED and cable.
- Plastic Test button. It is working manual. You can take it off if you don't want to use it. There is only one plastic O-Ring inside the metal.
- Plastic Sound Button. Please put the button after you close the metal boxes. It will fit on the Sound port and you can swivel. Please make it Turn Gently. You can take it off if you don't want to use it. There is only one plastic O-Ring inside the metal.

Please check the pictures and share with me your feedbacks.

sMbcF2L.png

GWxm6Zt.png

KpEDBq6.png

bE990vn.png

MSajO0U.png

FsPdjyZ.png

eTsUJzq.png

mZLAbAd.png

tFN2obH.png

HjmHflN.jpg

8SMc4Ju.png

lGiDOpG.png

Oh nice! they look great, I wish I could turn around my projects as fast as you did this!

Oh nice! they look great, I wish I could turn around my projects as fast as you did this!
Thank you.
I have too many projects to finish. I have to make it very fast as soon as possible. When you take money first, it pushes you to rush :D . Because people are waiting. I hope everyone like it.
@hursit that looks fantastic. :thumbup:
Thank you Sir. ;)
Wow! That blue one looks so clean. Great work @hursit
Thanks...

Back