What's new
Have you considered EL panel for illuminating the logo? Might be too bright.

But anyways, your finished product looks AMAZING!!
Discussed it, there were some issues, brightness was considered so implementing a dimming circuit would have to employed. Also, needed to also install the inverter somewhere, etc.. But, Im still looking into it. Plus I think Hursit couldnt get any in time to really test. Im sure people will start modding the lighting effects. I know you will probably come up with something ;) ;)

Last edited:
Have you considered EL panel for illuminating the logo? Might be too bright.

But anyways, your finished product looks AMAZING!!
Discussed it, there were some issues, brightness was considered so implementing a dimming circuit would have to employed. Also, needed to also install the inverter somewhere, etc.. But, Im still looking into it. Plus I think Hursit couldnt get any in time to really test. Im sure people will start modding the lighting effects. I know you will probably come up with something ;) ;)
I hope people will mod CPS3 case. There will be more interesting ideas we can see :)

Just received mine.
I like it so much :love: (just not a big fan of the white buttons)
I will need some help for wiring the led, but even without the LED, it's amazing :thumbsup:
Thanks @hursit :thumbup:
Here are the before and after pictures:
IMG_20181218_174802.jpg

IMG_20181218_191227.jpg

It looks great. DHL is very fast shipping company. They just bring it to you in 1 day :thumbsup:

And, for the white button; you right about it. Normally I was decided to produce them Metal. Then I realize it is very risky. If some metal touch the PCB when it is working, it can be dangerous for that. Then I decided to make them plastic.
You can remove it if you want. You can paint too :) . I couldn't choose any color for the buttons sorry :). I think white is very generous color for people.

I can't believe how fast DHL is. Didn't these just ship yesterday???

They're here :)

Oh man, do these look good, cant wait to get them set up. Gonna try to get to it tonite.

Now, I feel like getting the blue one as well @hursit Are you going to make more of these?
OH MY. 8o Look at that Ironman Metallic Red!! That thing is sexy. Glad I chose that colour!

Dude, super fast, i mean, I got the alert that it was picked up yesterday, and it was big ass box too, then today I get the email its out for delivery DHL for the win man :thumbsup:
OH MY. Look at that Ironman Metallic Red!! That thing is sexy. Glad I chose that colour!
Yes it is, looks awesome!

They're here :)

IMG_1686.jpg

Oh man, do these look good, cant wait to get them set up. Gonna try to get to it tonite.

Now, I feel like getting the blue one as well @hursit Are you going to make more of these?
Huhuu, DHL is really fast. I was shipping with DHL before and we made another arrangement with them. They told me will be faster, but I didn't expect faster like this. 1 day only from Turkey to USA. It is really crazy :D

Iam really happy people like the case.
@Derick2k I have Blue color 3 more. You can take it from my website ;)
It is really Fast 8o
OH MY. 8o Look at that Ironman Metallic Red!! That thing is sexy. Glad I chose that colour!
You know what , I didn't realize it is Iron Man metallic red :D
Thank you :thumbsup:

May I ask what the cost of shipping is like? Really keen on one of these but worried about the shipping cost

Mine's coming in later today, but I'll probably be asleep between 12 hour day I'm currently in and 12 hour day I'm working tomorrow!

I'll get to see it (most likely) but won't have time to switch my board over from my Jasen case.

Back