What's new
Looking at that list of colors the ones that may be the most similar are:
RAL6037 - Pure Green (is a little too dark)
RAL6038 - Luminous Green (the green is a little bit too intense, I think green CPS2 boards are slightly more pale)

Between the two I'd probably say Luminous Green is the one to go with
This was pretty much exactly what I thought. But Luminous looks closer than Pure I think.

The green cases are actually quite a bright vibrant green, I have a nearly NOS one here at the moment I desuicided and it's not quite the Luminous green but it's not far off.

Looking at that list of colors the ones that may be the most similar are:
RAL6037 - Pure Green (is a little too dark)
RAL6038 - Luminous Green (the green is a little bit too intense, I think green CPS2 boards are slightly more pale)

Between the two I'd probably say Luminous Green is the one to go with, however I am not an expert with paint so I'm not sure how it would look once applied.

@hursit Before going any further I'd like to ask, since green paint is non-standard would it increase the price?
You dont need to pay extra money for this colour ;)

Lucky that I got the last metal case with cart cage into australia before the embargo to all the goods from turkey is in placed.
Pity that hursit can no longer ship products to australia anymore
A5QY1O0.png

Looks awesome. What is the deal with the embargo from Turkey? I didn’t find anything on google?

Whoa somehow I missed out on the cart cage option for mine. That looks extra great!

Looks awesome. What is the deal with the embargo from Turkey? I didn’t find anything on google?
Actually we dont know what happened. But DHL and postal service told me like that.
When's that Naomi case going to be finished?
I NEED that Naomi case! ;)
Soon my friend very soon
Whoa somehow I missed out on the cart cage option for mine. That looks extra great!
it is not the option normally. He asked to me produce it. I made it only for him :)

Weird. Australia has a really solid trade relationship with Turkey so I can't see why they'd ban anything from there :(

Must be something to do with what it is? I'm assuming you declare it as computer parts or components?

The only thing I know they changed is you can't send tobacco products through the mail anymore (I didn't know you could previously but there you go) and that applies to all countries.

That's really strange - and sucks

Last edited:
Lucky that I got the last metal case with cart cage into australia before the embargo to all the goods from turkey is in placed.
Pity that hursit can no longer ship products to australia anymore
A5QY1O0.png
this model always avallable?

If someone needs to bail out from the next round, or when pre-orders open back up, please count me in for the metal cps3 case, any color.

<3 great work dude.

Are the cps2 and cps3 cases ever gonna be update for Cps2av hdmi cut outs in the future ?
I'm curious about this too. I would love to place an order for a CPS3 case WITH CPS2AV cutouts.

There should be a version that support CPS2AV board for CPS3
is there any document of Measurements and some details for that PCB ?
because i do not have that. I need some pictures which about how they fix it. It is on the box or outside etc.. ?

There should be a version that support CPS2AV board for CPS3
is there any document of Measurements and some details for that PCB ?because i do not have that. I need some pictures which about how they fix it. It is on the box or outside etc.. ?
Here's the GitHub link for the CPS2AV (works on cps3 and cps1)

https://github.com/marqs85/cps2_digiav

And CPS3 install instructions: https://github.com/marqs85/cps2_digiav/blob/cps3/pcb/doc/install.md

Back