What's new
Trade me your 83 cabs and girlfriend (assuming she's hot). If your GF is ugly then you'll need to throw some cash my way.

Dude, you know your mum ain't ugly! (and she's not up for trade).

Your mumma so stupid she got stabbed in a shoutout.

Yo mama's so fat, if she was a Star Wars character, her name would be Admiral Snackbar.

Your mumma so fat she got a wooden leg with a kick stand.

You are the kickstand of my mums wooden leg.

Are you still taking orders for the CPS3 cases? And did you get those issues resolved with PayPal?

@hursit I was wondering how this would accommodate CD Drives. On the site, I see it also supports CD Drives but I don't see anyone with pics of it with the CD Drive. How would it be for later down the line when I do go from CD to SCSI2SD? I'm debating between this and Jasen's Customs

My understanding is the 50 pin connector is still accessible with the case on, but it also has posts to hold the SCSI2SD internally.

So either is possible but the SCSI2SD allows you to have everything together inside the case.

Hello
Cd drive will be outside of the CASE as original. You cant put it on my Metal Case, sorry

Do you have pics of it? I'm imagining it has a hole for the CD drive and nobody takes pics of the back of their unit when they use the SCSI2SD or any pics when it has the CD drive

Do you have pics of it? I'm imagining it has a hole for the CD drive and nobody takes pics of the back of their unit when they use the SCSI2SD or any pics when it has the CD drive
the connector to the cd rom will could out throw that oval hole in the back. Or if you want everything in the case you will need a SCSI2SD as shown on my 2nd picture

Attachments

• 198451E9-508A-4B72-B61D-B054E0A3219E.jpeg
    198451E9-508A-4B72-B61D-B054E0A3219E.jpeg
    187.2 KB · Views: 247
  • B3223334-AFDE-42F1-8748-9AB5202EBEC7.jpeg
    B3223334-AFDE-42F1-8748-9AB5202EBEC7.jpeg
    56.5 KB · Views: 221
Put me on the list of people interested in a version that supports the cps2_digiav. I'd actually be interested in one that I could mount two undamned usb decoders as well for a full consolization.

Put me on the list of people interested in a version that supports the cps2_digiav. I'd actually be interested in one that I could mount two undamned usb decoders as well for a full consolization.
you talking about CPS2 or CPS3 ?

people alwas asking to me about HDMI ports. But nobody tell me about the measurements of that HDMI . I have asked million times. But no anwser

You should tell me
Where the HDMI hole will be on my metal Cases ?

I dont have HDMI mod to test it and i dont need it ,i wont buy it. Thats why somebody help me about of that

Please stop asking to me , JUST HELP ME ABOUT IT.

Back