What's new
Please show pictures of your CPS2 case if you decide to do one , im very interested :rolleyes:

Dang, these cases look great!

Too bad the dreamcast one doesn't have a cd door. Makes it hard to play the homebrew releases.

Keep it up man, you have amazing skill.

Dang, these cases look great!

Too bad the dreamcast one doesn't have a cd door. Makes it hard to play the homebrew releases.

Keep it up man, you have amazing skill.
Sorry for that. But I try to make it smaller. With the GD-rom it is impossible to make it smaller :(
ST-V is what I'm waiting to see. Keep up the good work! :thumbup:
The next case is CPS-2 but maybe I will release ST-V too at the same time ;)

Hi!

regarding the Dreamcast cage... do you plan to have it with mounting points for a 2,5" HDD? (to use with USBGDROM)
There will be USB female mount on the back of the case (metal part) But I don't have any plan to create mounting point for 2.5" HDD in the case or out of the case.

I have been taken too much feedbacks to put 2.5" HDD inside the case, for the Dreamshell bios. I'll consider it.
But not for the USBGDRom. Because there is not enough space with USBGDROM and HDD together.

The CPS3 cases will go to Bending Machine tomorrow.
I had an accident with my finger yesterday. Im ok but little bit delay (1-2 days ) I was lucky actually, it could be worst. The 1ton press hit my finger but i have escaped at the last one second.. But it took my Nail :D.
Im still on the production. ;). Iam cautious , but sometimes accidents happened. There is nothing to do :P

kDjjXDF.jpg

Anyway, please check the Dreamcast pictures. You will see the USB female port for the USBGDROM. There will be SD card slot in another version.
You will see, power mount and Swap Disc switch hole, and ventilation holes on the floor ;)

wZBcqaf.png

QK9yuOd.png

udalSa6.png

LoKcG3C.png

that would be vital for me, i've got the new revision which has an internal port
well, the internal one should still fit, but you'd have to disassemble the case every time you wanted to change the USB stick, and without enough room in the case for a HDD you wouldn't be able to use one at all if the port was blocked off.

please check the Dreamcast pictures. You will see the USB female port for the USBGDROM
are you basing your design off of the old USB GDROM with the external port?
I will have a plan to put an extension USB cable between USBGDRom to Metal plate. Male to Female USB.(10-20cm )

Something like this.
HTB1xDq.ueGSBuNjSspbq6AiipXaH.jpg

Wow. This is a very cool design and product you offering. Nice job! I still have my CPS3 setup in the original Capcom metal cage that I painted black myself. I have no need to pick this up for CPS3, but once the CPS1 multi is finalized and produced, I would love to pick up something to protect that raw PCB!

Awesome! Now I have to go dig up all my CPS3 boards.

I have some dreamcast ready as well, Im gonna want silver & white cases, maybe a black one as well.

Back