What's new
The Vewlix C either came with a JVS io or a Fast IO & RFID Card Reader.
ah…….so in teory he shouldn't be able to play TX3 stuff inside it, right?
He can, but either the X3 game supports the JVS connection or fast io, so therefore the Vewlix needs to also have either jvs or fast io.
Have your friend reach out to who did the mod for him. I forget what the 0203 error means, I should write these things down :)
His Vewlix only have that jvs board, not the fast io.
I have to contact the original seller, maybe he know who mod that board.
Shame because error 0203 cannot be found (atleast i cannot find it) in any manual….so i don't know what we are talking about.

Very weird, maybe the JVS port/card is failing on the motherboard itself?

Did you swap the entire thing? the Jvs/fast io pcb along with the part that holds the security dongle?

Did you swap the entire thing? the Jvs/fast io pcb along with the part that holds the security dongle?
Yes.
I swap both boards and of course the dongle.
But all i got is error (like if the hdd was missing or incorrect).

I still havent tested X3s enought to know whats swappable between them. I know you can swap HDD and Dongles to the same type of motherboard setup.

I still havent tested X3s enought to know whats swappable between them. I know you can swap HDD and Dongles to the same type of motherboard setup.
Well, of course P&D and USF4 are differents since USF4 have more powerful vga,cpu and more ram.
But strange is that the JVS boards are the same.
Seems like the big JVS cards (the ones that have the dongle into), it's tied to the motherboard too….

Not alot is swappable with them.

As for the original issue if that is a jack special then the licence shit he uses is probably broken meaning the fast io to jvs program isn't running anymore.

This would also suggest the online patch is broken

Edit: usf4 runs perfectly on p&d hardware from a technical preformance prespective

As for the original issue if that is a jack special then the licence shit he uses is probably broken meaning the fast io to jvs program isn't running anymore.
Thats why I was saying to contact the person that modded/sold the unit. I totally forgot about those Jacks specials.

Not alot is swappable with them.

This would also suggest the online patch is broken

Edit: usf4 runs perfectly on p&d hardware from a technical preformance prespective
I don't know who originally mod it….
I'll check again

Back