What's new

Gonzo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does anybody know where I can buy these. Or anybody can 3D print these for me(I will pay for them). Thanks

Attachments

• DcSM-XtV0AEMVJX.jpeg
    DcSM-XtV0AEMVJX.jpeg
    143 KB · Views: 275
I'm pretty sure someone released 3d designs for these, search around a bit and you should find them

There's one person on arcade museum user name "McFunkerson" sell plastic 3D print and it fit nicely.

I have a full set (4) of chrome and a full set of black, also matching side/B-board clips in chrome/black.
I could be convinced to part with them for money, the problem is how much would someone really pay for these?

I wouldn't trust this part to be 3D printed, it will likely crack.
Actually after looking at it, I don't think it will crack... The designer made them thicker than the originals.
Of course that makes the PCB kinda "float" above the surface you are mounting too, not sit flush/flat like the originals did/do.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have loads of original metal ones. Would be nice to get rid of multiple sets. I'd do $5 a set if selling a bunch. Don't want to mess with selling 1 here, 2 there.
-ud
I can use 6 sets if you have them, prefer the chrome ones over the black, let me know :)

Does anybody know where I can buy these. Or anybody can 3D print these for me(I will pay for them). Thanks
Damn I had the habbit to trash them cause they would just stick out and damage my storage boxes. Same goes for the clips between A and B boards, just discarded them to make swapping boards easier when troubleshooting.

I have loads of original metal ones. Would be nice to get rid of multiple sets. I'd do $5 a set if selling a bunch. Don't want to mess with selling 1 here, 2 there.
-ud
Pm sent

Back